I am an old man who got lost on the way to the shops....... can I sit here a while ?

Slysi

Admiral
Aug 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Slysi
I'm old and I got mugged for my cocopops by some youngin's.
I thought you guys looked tough enough to eat nails and get my cocopops back.
Im also slighty crazy ?!

Where you from stranger?
The South of England

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Playing Wing Commander back in the day

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Re-living the feeling I had the first time I saw the Tigers Claw

What was the first game you remember playing?
Fire Ant on the Commodore Plus 4 .... yes Im very old

What other games do you play?
Arma 3, Ark Evolved and lots of silly time wasting broswer games.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
The catchy theme tune, black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow

Picard or Kirk? - HanSolo with Kirk a close second ;)

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Don't know about tough enough to eat nails... but did you say cocopops?

Welcome to Test! From the games you play it looks like you will fit in nice here. A lot of us play ARK and various other games... and a lot of us are ALSO older.

Since your in England you can go grab yourself a Tusker. Yes, I know its a Kenyan beer; but only UK can get it outside of Africa easily.... enjoy!

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
Mmmmm chocolatey goodness...... Commodore VIC 20, and the original Basic, typing in games, by hand from the back of a computer magazine, then running it through a compiler. Those were the days.

Reactions: UnderSc0re

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
Cocopops - Breakfast of Champions! :D Welcome to TEST!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Y'know, if you pour cocopuffs into a big bowl of Baileys, you get so sloshed you can't remember the rest of the day? It's the breakfast of champions. Welcome to TEST!

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Welcome to Test! Whereabouts on the south coast are you? I'm from Southampton, always nice to see new people from this neck of the woods!

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
to the ones that took the cocopuffs

we don't know who you are. we don't know what you want from us. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you we don't have alot of money because its spent on ships. But what we do have are a very particular set of drinking skills, skills we have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make us a nightmare for cereal stealing people like you. If you let the cocopuffs go now, that'll be the end of it. we will not look for you, we will not pursue you. But if you don't, we will look for you, we will find you, and we will crash all of our ships into you.

Also welcome aboard ^.^

Slysi

Admiral
Aug 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Slysi
Wow thanks for all the welcomes guys and girls ! :)

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
to the ones that took the cocopuffs

we don't know who you are. we don't know what you want from us. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you we don't have alot of money because its spent on ships. But what we do have are a very particular set of drinking skills, skills we have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make us a nightmare for cereal stealing people like you. If you let the cocopuffs go now, that'll be the end of it. we will not look for you, we will not pursue you. But if you don't, we will look for you, we will find you, and we will crash all of our ships into you.

Also welcome aboard ^.^
Well said....

Reactions: Spicy Spleen
Forgot your password?