Welcome to TEST!

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
@crazywavau is from Kelowna?
Fun facts about his town!

Insurance Companies are all trying to get out of their contracts there due to the insane firestorms that hurtle in from nearby "Crazy Firestorm Mountain".
There's a sewer canal that the locals ride rafts and dinghies down!
There's a beach there that only french tourists visit!
The local drinking age is "Can you lift a bottle"
There are actual WILD WALNUT trees there! Walnuts look like furry green things, and are not safe to bite!
They used to have 17 train bridges made out of oil soaked wooden beams through the mountains of Kelowna, but due to Fire Mountain, they now only have 7, and it's a bike path now! (Watch out for the parts of the path that say "Danger, Bridge Out!"). Also, I've met several bears on that bike path.
I once had lunch with a friend who drove trains... he parked his train and we had lunch... then when we left to take him back to his train, traffic was backed up all over... turns out, he parked it on the part of the track that blocks both main roads through town!
It gets hot there! (So hot that the sewer canal trip is the only way to 'freshen' up!)

KKDish King of all dishes

Commander
Donor
Jan 14, 2016
RSI Handle
KKDish
I disagree, the Irish ships are slightly more flammable. We send the red haired Irish pilots into the sun first to free the souls they have stolen.
But then who will smuggle all that fine liquid that they're always drinking for when the beavers dam up the booze river! WHAT WILL WE DO THEN!

Well actually we get the booze then send them into the sun! Perfect plan!

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch
Forgot your password?