I... am doing... a thing

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
They are entertaining stories. She was fun. For a while. For a lot of other dudes . . .
Ah yes, I know that feel all too well. She had an extra boyfriend, I had extra land and access to a backhoe...the rest is history. Tale as old as time

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Huh, heated blankets and everclear would work better seeing as last time the hookers head exploded in the microwave. That was a mess to clean that out of the microwave before I could make my cup of noodles.
You microwave your cup-0-noodles? Wow, you ARE a horrible, wretched, person. How can you sleep at night?!

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
You microwave your cup-0-noodles? Wow, you ARE a horrible, wretched, person. How can you sleep at night?!
I sleep soundly sucking on my bottle of everclear curled up in my soft handmade suede leather quilt made from hooker skins, hair as the batting, and stitched with their sinew.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
I sleep soundly sucking on my bottle of everclear curled up in my soft handmade suede leather quilt made from hooker skins, hair as the batting, and stitched with their sinew.
You...uh...you put a lot of thought into that, didn't you? Sh-should I call....someone for you? Shall I send them to the Lecter residence?

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
You...uh...you put a lot of thought into that, didn't you? Sh-should I call....someone for you? Shall I send them to the Lecter residence?
Oh, no thank you, I'm alright. Though if you don't mind I'd appreciate it if you were to send some faba beans and a nice chianti.

Edit: LOL, on a serious note, My Mom quilts a tone as a hobby so I've picked up a word or two and know the general construction of them. That and I really liked skinning the fetal pig in high school biology and removing it's brain. I've got the brain in a jar of formaldehyde on my shelf. We did a lobectomy to label more for more points for the project, so that's why it's in 2 parts.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Oh, no thank you, I'm alright. Though if you don't mind I'd appreciate it if you were to send some faba beans and a nice chianti.

Edit: LOL, on a serious note, My Mom quilts a tone as a hobby so I've picked up a word or two and know the general construction of them. That and I really liked skinning the fetal pig in high school biology and removing it's brain. I've got the brain in a jar of formaldehyde on my shelf. We did a lobectomy to label more for more points for the project, so that's why it's in 2 parts.

What, no monkey brains? They're a delicacy I hear.

Edit: that is freaking awesome.

Reactions: Ammorn
Forgot your password?