I am NEW I donno what to dooo!!

SgtRoberts

Ensign
Jun 1, 2024
RSI Handle
SgtRoberts
Hello! I am SgtRoberts... no not related to Chris Roberts... at least not that I know of. Anyway, I like guns. I like to shoot guns and typically ground combat is my jam. I also dream of sipping on a coffee on the bridge of my javlin... wait thats not right at all. I mean BEER!! I dream of sipping on beer on the bridge of my javlin cause lord knows I probably have no idea how to fly the damn thing. :D

Anyway...

Where you from stranger?
I come from the land of beer and cheese.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Well Star Wars Galaxies is no more. I played Freelancer, needed a new MMO, and the ships look kinda awesome!!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Ways to play the game while I am laying in my coffin by the time it releases... J/K!! Lookin forward to having my own claim of land!!

What was the first game you remember playing?
Sonic on Sega

What other games do you play?
Too many

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Watched a video from this last Cit. Con. of the Test Squadron booth!

Picard or Kirk?
Neither, Chris Roberts :D

EDIT : If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Welcome to the TEST party!

It's probably a good thing if you're not actually related to Chris Roberts, otherwise you might end up receiving near endless drunken questions from random people asking you to ask him this or that, when every TESTie knows that if all else fails, the answers almost always boil down to either BEER or 42.

Do you happen to have a favorite ship? You mentioned the Jav in your intro, but it never hurts to ask to be sure.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Welcome! Never mind the spacehips and bunker missions, what kinds of beer and cheese?! Fromage de Herve and Westmalle Tripel, Velveeta and Pabst, something else? This is the important stuff to know. :o7:
Definitely, it's always important to know what essentials to stock before moments of revelry.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Welcome aboard!

I don't drink much anymore myself so if coffee is more your taste go for it, TEST'll always be in need of a designated driver or at least someone sober enough to point the rest of us in the right direction :glorious:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
...otherwise you might end up receiving near endless drunken questions from random people asking you to ask him this or that...
I think my question would be:

"Will we be able to change the colour and style of our underpants away from the UEE standard issue blue briefs? And further to that, will I be able to wear them on my head for a laugh?"

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I think my question would be:

"Will we be able to change the colour and style of our underpants away from the UEE standard issue blue briefs? And further to that, will I be able to wear them on my head for a laugh?"
Mine would be, "Given that theirs showers & toilets already in the game, there will eventually also be the required nudity, right? Because how can you have games with military aspects, without the ability to go commando?" Then give a playful wink of acknowledgement.

Daak Gelrin

Grand Admiral
Donor
Feb 17, 2020
RSI Handle
Daak
Welcome to TEST! I myself was a big SWG player, and felt homeless after it's fall. I drifted through a few other games before settling here.

May your landings be close enough to the pad to look like you meant it!

🍸🍺🍻:drunk:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
The land of beer and cheese sounds like Shangri-La!!! Hopefully CIG puts this mythical place in game. Perhaps the Saisei in the Centauri system?

Welcome!
I'd wager it's in a Banu system, the cost of enjoying the delights of the location, being selling themselves into indentured servitude for a period of time. After all, not all of the slaves to the Banu are there unwillingly. That would have to be the most phenomenal beer / alcohol & cheese though.

NomadicHavoc

Commander
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
I'd wager it's in a Banu system, the cost of enjoying the delights of the location, being selling themselves into indentured servitude for a period of time. After all, not all of the slaves to the Banu are there unwillingly. That would have to be the most phenomenal beer / alcohol & cheese though.
Sign me up Banu!!! If they feed me all the beer and cheese I can eat, I'll gladly sign of for 7 years of indentured servitude pounding the hammer in their mines.

• Glorious
Reactions: Talonsbane

SgtRoberts

Ensign
Jun 1, 2024
RSI Handle
SgtRoberts
Welcome! Never mind the spacehips and bunker missions, what kinds of beer and cheese?! Fromage de Herve and Westmalle Tripel, Velveeta and Pabst, something else? This is the important stuff to know. :o7:
I like craft beer. Love me some Hefeweisen
I like trying different craft beer. Hefeweizen is a favorite. I also love me some Belhaven Scotch Ale. When in doubt Coors Light as a last resort.
As far as cheese, love pepper jack, but recently a friend came me a crap ton of 25 y/o Cheddar and I fell in love!

Forgot your password?