Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
I feel like a missed something important and I really want to be in on this joke, but now its too late because the moment has passed.
here, we were talking about this guy in RSI chat, and Thom got excited

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_A._Funk,_Jr

or, more specifically,

He was ordered to surrender by a German officer who pushed a machine pistol into his stomach. Although overwhelmingly outnumbered and facing almost certain death, 1st Sgt. Funk, pretending to comply with the order, began slowly to unsling his submachine gun from his shoulder and then, with lightning motion, brought the muzzle into line and riddled the German officer. He turned upon the other Germans, firing and shouting to the other Americans to seize the enemy's weapons. In the ensuing fight 21 Germans were killed, many wounded, and the remainder captured. 1st Sgt. Funk's bold action and heroic disregard for his own safety were directly responsible for the recapture of a vastly superior enemy force, which, if allowed to remain free, could have taken the widespread units of Company C by surprise and endangered the entire attack plan.

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
I would also like everyone to know that my full title shall be:

Lord Funk, The Pest TESTie of the Four TESTies of the Apocalypse. War TESTie, Famine TESTie, and Death TESTie positions are open.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I am now, the TESTie called Acky Acky Acky Patang Zoopoing... er, I mean, Lord_Funk

No need to chop down a tree with a herring...

EDIT: My full title shall be Lord Funk, The PEST TESTie of the Four TESTies of the Apocalypse. The other three TESTies of the Apocalypse are up for grabs.
And I'm Carmen Sandiego. GUESS WHERE I AM!

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
here, we were talking about this guy in RSI chat, and Thom got excited

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonard_A._Funk,_Jr

or, more specifically,

He was ordered to surrender by a German officer who pushed a machine pistol into his stomach. Although overwhelmingly outnumbered and facing almost certain death, 1st Sgt. Funk, pretending to comply with the order, began slowly to unsling his submachine gun from his shoulder and then, with lightning motion, brought the muzzle into line and riddled the German officer. He turned upon the other Germans, firing and shouting to the other Americans to seize the enemy's weapons. In the ensuing fight 21 Germans were killed, many wounded, and the remainder captured. 1st Sgt. Funk's bold action and heroic disregard for his own safety were directly responsible for the recapture of a vastly superior enemy force, which, if allowed to remain free, could have taken the widespread units of Company C by surprise and endangered the entire attack plan.
He almost sounds as cool as Mad Jack. Almost.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
While we're on the subject of serving up funk, thought I'd leave this here...

Reactions: ThomSirveaux
Forgot your password?