I am ridiculously manly.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
I initially joined a seemingly respectable org and then they all turned into a bunch of girls and screeched at each other until the org imploded.

So I wandered about, punching bears and seeking out worthy opponents to fight on the crumbling remains of ancient empires for the title of master of the land, only to grossly mismanage the nascent republic and wander off into the desert.

That's when I found TEST, or rather, when TEST found me. One of your number had thew audacity to face a true warrior and send me an unsolicited invitation to join this company of gods and immortals for a once-in-a-lifetime chance at glory on the highest scale.

I could not pass up a chance to ride with the spaceborne equivalent of a mongol horde, and so here I am, bearpunchers ready and gripping the control stick with my prehensile dick.

Where you from stranger?
I am from a far-off land that has been ravaged by my depredations and is lost to the winds of change.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I believe in Chris Roberts.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Dangerous cargo runs and painting naked people on someone else's canopy.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Descent 2 on a computer I carved from the skulls of my enemies.

What other games do you play?
Anything with blood and the abject humiliation of an opponent.

Picard or Kirk?
I will fight both in a field and revel in the chaos as our battle crushes a path through man, mountain, and city alike, leaving a swathe of ruin in our wake the likes of which has never before been seen on earth.

Last edited:

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

BluChew

Captain
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
OGKush
I initially joined a seemingly respectable org and then they all turned into a bunch of girls and screeched at each other until the org imploded.
No need to worry about that here at TEST. We strictly stay as burly men when we implode explode. I'll have first dibs on some arm wrestling and then we'll finish with the mass consumption of distilled enemy tears. Long live TEST *adjusts scrotum*

Forgot your password?