I believe i can fly

lex

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
rlex
UPD: i just realized that i posted in wrong category, so please count that post as my membership application
UPD2: accepted to squadron, so this is my introduction post :)

Oh hai there

What drew you to Star Citizen?

SPACE SPACE WANNA GO TO SPACE YES PLEASE SPACE

Welp, i always loved flying using my joystick. I grow tired from 20 mins startup procedure of A-10C in DCS World and BF3/BF4 doesn't suitable for joystick flights... Should i mention that i fly like i'm always drunk? Should practice more...
TBH, I see great potential in Star Citizen and i had alot of fun while shooting scavengers in arena commander.
Not sure if i can say "it took my heart", but i surely can say "it took my wallet".

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

I'm mostly PvE player when it comes to MMO games, but time will show.

What was the first game you remember playing?

I remember parkan, half-life and doom. I also had 3DO and i spent enormous amount of time in Gex and Samurai Shodown, i also remember some game at 3DO about some heavily armed taxi, but i can't recall it's name.

What other games do you play?

Eh, here is my steam profile, and here is my BF3/BF4 profile. I also have WoW subscription (does it counts if i login 1 time per week to send followers to useless job?)

Useless info:
I'm a *nix system administrator who works 12:00-"god i want to sleep" in GMT+3 TZ, so my playtime is very unstable. I'm also fail constantly when it comes to english verbal, so i prefer communicating using text chat.

Last edited:
Reactions: WarrenPeace

lex

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
rlex
>Favorite Star Trek captain! Go!
I honestly can't choose between them. Did i mention i loved reboot?

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
So, New Kirk over Kirk Classic, then. I suppose I can accept that. Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?