Ensign
Apr 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Tsurala
Where you from stranger?
Western Washington State

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Being a space pilot in space.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I honestly have no idea what I want to do most. The thing that excites me most are the choices

What was the first game you remember playing?
It was a weird game for the Commodore VIC-20. You played with paddles, and you had two clowns on a seesaw that bounced back and forth. You had to pop balloons, I think. Can't remember the name.

What other games do you play?
I recently picked up Goat Simulator. That's fun. Recently, I've been playing Pokemon Y, Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, occasionally Guild Wars 2

Picard or Kirk?
The correct answer is Sisko.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to TEST!

Looks like I gotta try out that Goat Simulator :P

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
What drew you to Star Citizen?
Being a space pilot in space.
Welcome to TEST!

I'm aspiring to be a space idiot in space. I think that's almost as good as being a pilot!

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
What was the first game you remember playing?
It was a weird game for the Commodore VIC-20. You played with paddles, and you had two clowns on a seesaw that bounced back and forth. You had to pop balloons, I think. Can't remember the name.
I REMEMBER THIS GAME. WE ARE BRETHREN.

Seriously, I had a C64 rather than a VIC-20, but I definitely recall the game - it was one of the ones you typed in from Compute! magazine, and we had it saved on cassette tape. I don't recall using paddles for the game, though (I pretty much only used the paddles for playing the LeMans cartridge). Darn it, now I need to go find what the game was... I think 'circus' was in the name, though...

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz

i had no casette tape with my c64 :( and i ALWAYS fucked up those games you had to type in from a magazine :D

i think you both mean "clowns" :D

Reactions: Walex
Forgot your password?