I can't find where to change my username in settings?

MrDick47

Captain
May 24, 2014
RSI Handle
MrDick47
I know I registered as MrDick47 but I guess I'm posting under my name, Richard Schibly. I would prefer to be posting with my username because it's what I use on Reddit and on Star Citizen, is there anywhere to change this or? I feel pretty stupid right now. -_-

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
There are 2 usernames in SC: your moniker, and your handle.

For example, if you follow this link to my RSI profile: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/CrashMan054

You'll see my name as "Corran". That's the name I've picked for everyone to see me as in the forums(my moniker), and my handle is my unique ID to be used if someone wants to friend me or whatever. If you go to your account settings, you can change your moniker as much as you like. You can only change your handle once for free however, so choose wisely when you're going to change it. After that, I believe it's 5$ for a handle change.

MrDick47

Captain
May 24, 2014
RSI Handle
MrDick47
First, I want to say thanks to whoever fixed the name for me! :D
Second, Hello Captain Richard! I enjoyed your stream the other night, I'll do my best to tune in regularly! And may I say you have a fantastic beard! :D Looking forward to our org antics in the 'verse!

Forgot your password?