I can't think of a title...

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
The strangest thing in this video isn't how "crazy Japanese" it is. It's that there are PT Cruisers in Japan (have verified this in person, as well)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoK8DaJRDaM
I haven't seen any PT cruisers in japan but I do know that Japanese do import a lot of cars or they could have gotten some from people who import their cars and leave them here. Honestly cars in japan are a dime a dozen. Btw.... I hate these Japanese girls bands they are so annoying if you want to see more strange videos like these look up AKB48 or SKT48....

Reactions: ThomSirveaux

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
I haven't seen any PT cruisers in japan but I do know that Japanese do import a lot of cars or they could have gotten some from people who import their cars and leave them here. Honestly cars in japan are a dime a dozen. Btw.... I hate these Japanese girls bands they are so annoying if you want to see more strange videos like these look up AKB48 or SKT48....
I saw one in Aomori-ken about 10 years back... was kinda weird. And vehicles are usually fairly inexpensive due to how expensive it is to get a driver license in the country. A missionary friend was getting her's and she said that the classes and testing alone cost around $2k. The gov't fees added a bit more to that, too... or maybe it was the fees that were expensive, but the classes/testing are also mandatory.

Oh, and don't forget Morning Musume... is MM still around, though? I heard there was a scandal, not too far back...

Either way, I locked my weebness up for quite a while, but my wife's sudden interest in K-pop seems to have sparked it, again.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I saw one in Aomori-ken about 10 years back... was kinda weird. And vehicles are usually fairly inexpensive due to how expensive it is to get a driver license in the country. A missionary friend was getting her's and she said that the classes and testing alone cost around $2k. The gov't fees added a bit more to that, too... or maybe it was the fees that were expensive, but the classes/testing are also mandatory.

Oh, and don't forget Morning Musume... is MM still around, though? I heard there was a scandal, not too far back...

Either way, I locked my weebness up for quite a while, but my wife's sudden interest in K-pop seems to have sparked it, again.
Na I havnt seen anything about that band now mostly bands lately have been like really huge groups of like 20-40 girls its stupid lol and some of the videos are really creepy....why you would let your daughter dress like that I have no idea.... Some of the big bands atm are. As for cars ive seen all types of stuff ranging from ford explorers to Jeeps.

EXILE(Boys group)
AKB48
SKT48
Kinki Kids
Flower
Uverworld
SKE48
Bump of Chicken
and my wife's favorite(Which isn't bad to me) Superfly

Reactions: ThomSirveaux

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Na I havnt seen anything about that band now mostly bands lately have been like really huge groups of like 20-40 girls its stupid lol and some of the videos are really creepy....why you would let your daughter dress like that I have no idea.... Some of the big bands atm are. As for cars ive seen all types of stuff ranging from ford explorers to Jeeps.

EXILE(Boys group)
AKB48
SKT48
Kinki Kids
Flower
Uverworld
SKE48
Bump of Chicken
and my wife's favorite(Which isn't bad to me) Superfly
Holy crap, the Kinki Kids are still around? I still remember when they had a billboard of the band members wearing American Football helmets with FUCK spelled out (one letter per helmet). That made the rounds on the Engrish websites.

I'm also a fan of Monkey Majik. Of course, as a tall white guy, the dream of starting a band and becoming famous in Japan was... well, Monkey Majik helped push that dream for about a year until I realized I didn't have the patience to learn how to play guitar.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Holy crap, the Kinki Kids are still around? I still remember when they had a billboard of the band members wearing American Football helmets with FUCK spelled out (one letter per helmet). That made the rounds on the Engrish websites.

I'm also a fan of Monkey Majik. Of course, as a tall white guy, the dream of starting a band and becoming famous in Japan was... well, Monkey Majik helped push that dream for about a year until I realized I didn't have the patience to learn how to play guitar.
Haha yeah i'm with you on the whole wanting to play an instrument deal past the saxophone I cant play anything and I so badly wanted to be good at the piano.... Yeah in japan IDOLS don't die..... and they pretty much rule all of tv(they are on almost every show even though their acting is terrible, every movie, and every commercial). Just because you are an IDOL doesn't mean you have to be on everything jesus this is why japan is on the low end of movie and tv show making....(Tokyo Gore police, Onichinbara, etc...) Just do what you are good at and leave the other stuff to the people who are good at that.

Forgot your password?