I caved and signed up for Disney+

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
My oldest is 7, she grew up on the Clone Wars and it was a sad day when it was removed from Netflix.

I want my younger kids to start watching it, so I feel its worth the investment. Also The Mandelorian!
You made the right choice to buckle to the pressure. My pocket book and stress has always suffered the brunt of the Disney business model, but my small window of opportunity to enjoy my children's innocence with them is priceless for my soul. Good job fellow dad, welcome to the voluntary suffrage.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Now Montoya can watch Frozen ALL. DAY. LONG.
Hahhahahahahahahahahahaaah *sobs*
You made the right choice to buckle to the pressure. My pocket book and stress has always suffered the brunt of the Disney business model, but my small window of opportunity to enjoy my children's innocence with them is priceless for my soul. Good job fellow dad, welcome to the voluntary suffrage.
This. So much this. My son is 4 and LOVES Star Wars. I cannot wait until he's old enough to watch the movies.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Hahhahahahahahahahahahaaah *sobs*

This. So much this. My son is 4 and LOVES Star Wars. I cannot wait until he's old enough to watch the movies.
Just remember that when he realizes that Luke & Leia were twins that kiss in the movies, that he might have questions, especially if at that point he's got any sisters.

Forgot your password?