I come beering gifts!

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Friday night I was drunk and found the TEST org on the official site. In my state of inebriation I misread the logo. This prompted me to spend my free time this weekend creating this:

I'm still shocked that the Aurora looks as much like a squid as it does. I wish I had been able to determine all of the original fonts used. If anyone can volunteer that information I can update the logo. Feel free to fix it if that information is only provided to members that have gotten drunk enough or crashed the minimum number of Auroras into our enemies/allies/planets/docking bays/loading screens/etc.

Where you from stranger?
I come from the land down under (well, under Ohio) Central Kentucky

What drew you to Star Citizen?
SPAAAAAAACE!! I love space sims and SC is the most impressive sim project I've ever heard of. I've played all of CR's other sims and loved them.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Having a massive pile of space credits! Seriously in every MMO I play my goal is almost always "make fat stacks". In WoW I had 290k on my main, in EVE I had (after inflation) somewhere around 1.5 trillion ISK

What was the first game you remember playing?
Tank Wars on MSDOS

What other games do you play?
Not much right now. I've played my share in the past though.

Picard or Kirk?
Pft,

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Let me be the first to welcome you to TEST!

TEST Squids? Sounds like a good 'nuff division for me :P

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
I think it should go Test Squidron, Best Squirdon
Dear God... I have no idea how I made such a typo. I'll correct it as soon as I sober up enough to screw around in photoshop.

Edit: I will volunteer my body as the first of the Squid Squad. As long as its goal is getting dem creds.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Dear God... I have no idea how I made such a typo. I'll correct it as soon as I sober up enough to screw around in photoshop.

Edit: I will volunteer my body as the first of the Squid Squad. As long as its goal is getting dem creds.
You get creds. I will focus on spending them as fast as possible. It is the responsibility of the consumer to spend! We provide over 70% of the economy! Supply side economics are dead! CONSUMPTION IS KING!

Reactions: EpilepticCricket

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014