I-DO-WUT-I-WANT Squadron

Tooterfish

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Tooterfish

Are you like me? Rare, handsome, and generally irresistible to most women? Or maybe you're inept at following directions and can't be bothered to read the instructions. I have a solution for you, friend.

I-DO-WUT-I-WANT SQUADRON
"Nah"

• Unorganized weekly events with no set schedule
  • Curiously incompetent, almost non-existent leadership
  • Focus on pay-to-win mechanics with a high rate of predictable failure
  • Helpful subsidiary of TEST of which may or may not be any help
  • Pirating and maybe not pirating, it depends on how you feel that day nobody cares
  • Relaxed atmosphere at the expense of your dignity
Enlist today! Or don't, that's cool too!

Last edited:

Tooterfish

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Tooterfish
We, at I-DO-WUT-I-WANT™ believe wholeheartedly that a good org is like a bowl of delicious cereal. You have your flakes of cereal; crunchy, tasteless if not a little bitter, though rich in processed vitamins and minerals and then you have tasty marshmallows to compliment the bowl, providing a little something for everybody to enjoy. We all need the bitter cereal to essentially stay healthy, but what the girls really want are the zesty marshmallows. At I-DO-WUT-I-WANT™ we believe, figuratively speaking, that we represent the marshmallow clan. You can't, obviously, have a bowl of marshmallows all of the time exclusively, but with the right mix you get classics like Lucky Charms. Test is like a great classic box of Lucky Charms, you handsome man you. So, I ask you my dear corn flake, is there no room for a little bit of marshmallow in your bowl of cereal?

Last edited:

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
why is I DO WUT I WANT like a bowl of granola?

it's full of fruits, nuts, and flakes

Reactions: supitza

Tooterfish

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Tooterfish
why is I DO WUT I WANT like a bowl of granola?

it's full of fruits, nuts, and flakes
We have consulted an anthropological expert to decipher your clever metaphor. We understand Fruits to be a derogatory term against the gender dysphoric community, nuts to imply that we are mentally unfit, unstable and generally inferior intellectually, as well as flakes which we have described in previous press announcements as being nutritious yet sometimes bitter. While we also find these things to be hilarious, we extend welcome to all people of diverse social disgruntlements to partake in doing what (they) want. Thank you for highlighting one of the many proud endeavors to be written into our mission statement as well as our flowering history as an unsuccessful cluster fuck.

Respectfully,
I-DO-WUT-I-WANT™
Pubic Relations Dept.

If I want to not want to, can I?
We encourage you to follow your heart, comrade. May your victories in space be ever filled with structure and reason, if that is to be desired.

Last edited:

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
I saw this, and wanted to sign up, but saw no formal sign up form. So, I guess I will just fly around the 'Verse doing whatever random thing makes me happy at the time. I hope you understand.

Reactions: supitza
S

svenrichter

I saw this, and wanted to sign up, but saw no formal sign up form. So, I guess I will just fly around the 'Verse doing whatever random thing makes me happy at the time. I hope you understand.
Here at do wut I want, we understand... or not. Depends on wut we want.

Forgot your password?