Ocxyde

Lieutenant
Nov 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Ocxyde999
Hey ya TESTies.

I like fight against others.
But I dunno where to put my reason on.

I explain, I have many light fighter space ships, and refund my Lancer DUR for an Aquila LTI.
Then now I wait for the 2.0 or better update, to be a part of a logistic point of TEST.
My main way was to explore like Indiana Jones, search. explore. found. resell.
But with many light fighter I don't know where are my position in that organisation.

I have 2-3 French friends of mine who want to do some travels and other jobs together for money purpose.
I want to help one friend in a syndicate with TESTies Pirates in case of Heist other (It's not instantiate yet).
Another wanted to do only business with me. So maybe I'm wrong, do mistake to be there.

Light up my way on please, I don't know where I gonna go, and do not want to quit that org.

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87
I think you are asking what subdivision you are going into based on what ships you have and what you want to do. Correct me I'm wrong.

Don't worry about that.

TEST isn't a hardcore structured org like some others. We are diverse and don't try to force people into roles.

You can do whatever you want, whenever you want. Piracy? Cool. Mining, super! Killing other people (who aren't TESTies), go for it.

You absolutely belong here. There is no reason to leave TEST, because our only goal is to ensure YOU have fun.

Forgot your password?