I fall in love with the super hornet

Frap Kinkou

Lieutenant
Feb 28, 2016
RSI Handle
FrapKinkou
During the free flight, I fall in love with the super hornet.

I don't know why...

Maybe the cool look of this ship...

Maybe the fact that I'm flying what is the backbone of the UEE since centuries...

Or maybe 'cause... MOTHER FUCKING *BOUM-BOUM* CANON OF HELL!!!!

HAHAHAH FEAR ME 'CAUSE I'M THE... hum, damn, I miss again and I'm out of ammo...

This crazy S4 gun is useless into the hands of a noob like me, but well as the ad say: "Anvil, we can't enlarge your virility but we have big *BOUM-BOUM* toys to compensate."

Next logical steps: Go back earning a few RECs, change these S2 gambled guns by some S3 fixed ones, and find a freelancer in the PU... just for testing....

fear me 'cause I don't no how to aim and you're close to me :)

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Shit. I was going to play with one on the fly free, but real life kept getting in the way. Dammmmmmn. I'm wondering if I wanna stick with Sabre or go with a Super Hornet. C'est la vie.

I think I bought a couple CCUs, but I think they were just from the Gladiator. Oh well.

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Shit. I was going to play with one on the fly free, but real life kept getting in the way. Dammmmmmn. I'm wondering if I wanna stick with Sabre or go with a Super Hornet. C'est la vie.

I think I bought a couple CCUs, but I think they were just from the Gladiator. Oh well.
i melted my saber for it, and i say do it!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Too late I think. It's not on sale anymore, and I'm not sure I have the right CCU's. I'll have to take a look.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I too am wondering if I should. The only single seater ships I want is a heavy fighter and a super stealth. Neither of which currently exists in game.

I believe there are two descriptors of what a shop is as far as combat strength.

Light < Medium < Heavy
Scout < Interdiction < Space Superiority

So far the SHornet is a Medium Space Superiority. I'm wanting a Heavy SS to be my main fighter as why half-ass it?

As far as Stealth, I was supremely saddened when Ben said the Sabre was not a dedicated stealth ship as I thought that's what the notes said. But I will wait til they concept one as I'm sure they will if he specifically mentioned the Sabre not being dedicated.

I have a list of ships I want on release and half of them aren't concepted yet and the other half aren't on sale at the moment. So I'm just flying around in my Sabre and waiting on my Reclaimer.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I really just need to get into arena commander and the mini PU and fly both ships a bunch, see what I really like. The fast and agile pew pew dodge away or the keep shooting regardless of whats hitting me. I want to think I'm a Sabre pilot, but I have a feeling I'm more of a Super Hornet guy.

I should have taken advantage of the fly free, but dammit if RL and responsibilities don't keep getting in the way, lol.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Of course, that all being said, the Warden was a damn fine ship to fly, and she could very well be the one for me. Hard to say at this point.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
The S4 cannon is great. The Combine is fun, haven't had a chance to mess around with the Revenant yet.

If you have a Connie or Connie loaner, the M6A can fit on the Flashfire mount if you go to HoloXPLOR and edit it in, and it's pure kickass.

I would like the S4 mount more if my Cutlass could actually outfit it in 2.2, since it's broken atm. Even more if it was gimbaled on the Cutlass like advertised. >.>

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
The S4 cannon is great. The Combine is fun, haven't had a chance to mess around with the Revenant yet.

If you have a Connie or Connie loaner, the M6A can fit on the Flashfire mount if you go to HoloXPLOR and edit it in, and it's pure kickass.

I would like the S4 mount more if my Cutlass could actually outfit it in 2.2, since it's broken atm. Even more if it was gimbaled on the Cutlass like advertised. >.>
Yeah, that Cutlass is having some issues, eh? It's unfortunate really. That was the first ship I bought. I did enjoy he idea of it. Would rather have seen it become what it was supposed to be. C'est la vie.

I'll settle on a fighter yet. I would like to think three ships max, plus my Aurora. I want to have goals in game, so I'm holding back from buying too much now. I'm thinking fighter, explorer, utility.
A she stands, that's a Sabre, a DUR, and a Carrack. But that's all subject to change, lol. Damn you CIG

Forgot your password?