I feel left out by TEST: my favorite ship is missing from profile hangar

habovh

Commander
Nov 26, 2021
RSI Handle
habovh
That’s not fair. How am I supposed to flex that 400i without spamming screenshots?

Origin owners drink beer as well!

Jokes aside, there are actually quite some missing ships on the forum’s profile section.

Who can actually add some to the list? I’m sure @Montoya is quite busy that time of the year 🤓

habovh

Commander
Nov 26, 2021
RSI Handle
habovh
My bank account will feel better if I can show it a list of the ships its continued sacrifice has procured.
See, all these efforts to get here! It was worth it, just don't tell anyone 🤓

That list is horribly out of date. Most people have been showing a pic of their fleet from one of the fleet building websites. They're prettier than a list of boxes with checkmarks in them.
Definitely agree it's much better as an image, but it's still nice to get a quick idea of someone's fleet when viewing their profile on the forum!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Thats a relic of the olden days when we had fewer members and knowing what each person held was important.

Now with 20,000 members it makes no difference what the hell you have because there is too much of everything! 😄

WTF are we going to do with 148 Javelins anyway?

but it's still nice to get a quick idea of someone's fleet when viewing their profile on the forum!

I get it, we are all proud of our little fleets we have acquired!

But most here do not care about how much money you spent or what ships you own. Instead its more about how much time you are spending with your fellow TESTies in Discord actually playing the game.

Some guy coming along and showing us his Legatus Pack means fuck all if he isn't actually playing the game.

A TESTie with a single Aurora who is playing regularly is far more valuable!

Last edited:

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
But most here do not care about how much money you spent or what ships you own. Instead its more about how much time you are spending with your fellow TESTies in Discord actually playing the game.
It is a hell of a lot more fun than looking at lists of ships! If you join us in Discord, you'll find all sorts of things going on, training, events etc too, and sometimes nothing but a bunch of folks playing the game. It's always fun, and you can learn a hell of a lot. Including how to crash professionally.

White Lando

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 25, 2021
RSI Handle
White_Lando
It is a hell of a lot more fun than looking at lists of ships! If you join us in Discord, you'll find all sorts of things going on, training, events etc too, and sometimes nothing but a bunch of folks playing the game. It's always fun, and you can learn a hell of a lot. Including how to crash professionally.
I'm planning on doing some org play once my new rig is built. Right now it's an embarrassment.

Bounties around Grim Hex are about all it can handle :drunk:

habovh

Commander
Nov 26, 2021
RSI Handle
habovh
You’re right, I guess I shouldn’t be focusing on such a vanity-oriented detail… the developer in me saw an opportunity to report a bug! 🤓 Now you’re actually making me think this thread should be a feature removal request 😅 Is that even a thing?!

Regardless, I’m definitely looking forward to playing with TESTies! I joined the Discord and will definitely be connected whenever I play!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
You’re right, I guess I shouldn’t be focusing on such a vanity-oriented detail… the developer in me saw an opportunity to report a bug! 🤓 Now you’re actually making me think this thread should be a feature removal request 😅 Is that even a thing?!

Regardless, I’m definitely looking forward to playing with TESTies! I joined the Discord and will definitely be connected whenever I play!
Yes, feature removal is a thing. Normally it just means removing something from the menu because you know they're going to request the same dam thing 3 quarters after you remove it- and it's easier to re-add a menu item than it is to add a whole class that you can't even remember what you called it.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
IF you get a crime stat, then pilot (crash) your ship right outside the entrance to the prison, I think that you should get the bounty payment amount paid towards your fine for "turning yourself in". If you do this in a Steel filled with criminals in each jump seat, you should get a "get out of jail free" pass, as you turning them in would guarantee that you never survive a moment inside during your term.

habovh

Commander
Nov 26, 2021
RSI Handle
habovh
Yes, feature removal is a thing. Normally it just means removing something from the menu because you know they're going to request the same dam thing 3 quarters after you remove it- and it's easier to re-add a menu item than it is to add a whole class that you can't even remember what you called it.
I agree 100%.

IF you get a crime stat, then pilot (crash) your ship right outside the entrance to the prison, I think that you should get the bounty payment amount paid towards your fine for "turning yourself in". If you do this in a Steel filled with criminals in each jump seat, you should get a "get out of jail free" pass, as you turning them in would guarantee that you never survive a moment inside during your term.
Thanks for the tip, I didn’t know that. However is there a chance you posted in the wrong thread?

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1

Speaking of Feature Removal, @Montoya, where's our TEST SNOW???

Forgot your password?