• LN

• CL

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orcharyu

Vice Admiral
Dec 31, 2015
RSI Handle
Papa_Thok
I understand, I still need to unmelt my Aurora. I feel a little guilty being in Test Squadron, with a hangar full of ships, but no Aurora. The LN seems to be a little better with its armor and additional hard points, but honestly buy whatever you think looks cooler. Do remember that there are paints available for the aurora for five bucks. They do make a big difference in appearance.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
I kinda feel bad that I'm upgrading my LN to a Reliant SEN when it's available again.

But then I look at all those "do not comment" posts and feel showing up in a Reliant for an Aurora run really is in true TESTie fashion!

Reactions: hardroc77

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
I upgraded my LN to the Gladius for more pew-pew-pew-boom'ness, then added a Mustang Delta after enjoying the hell out of one during the fly free week.

Our Aurora's already blot out the suns.

Repeat after me, all their base are belong to us.

Go in peace my son.

'Gimp

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I understand, I still need to unmelt my Aurora. I feel a little guilty being in Test Squadron, with a hangar full of ships, but no Aurora. The LN seems to be a little better with its armor and additional hard points, but honestly buy whatever you think looks cooler. Do remember that there are paints available for the aurora for five bucks. They do make a big difference in appearance.
$5.00?? I bought a bunch of yellow crayons for $2.00. Now I have beer money.
Although it is gonna take awhile to color it.
Hey that's where the beer helps.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
I did pick up an LN after it was all said and done. I figure, throw ballistic weapons on it and then shunt power to shield and drives and fly into whoever I happen to target. I wish I could keybind, "Ramming Speed!" over a chat in AC, but I can't have everything.

Forgot your password?