I fly better when I'm Drunk

MikeThrusters

Grand Admiral
Nov 3, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeThrusters
Where you from stranger?
Currently residing in Richmond, VA but originally from Texas (don't mess with it) and also spent a few years in Florida.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Space, piloting spaceships and running missions with a squad of space nuts. Also, the scope of the game is incredible and I want to see it come to fruition.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Right now, I'm into everything but I'm thinking exploration will be awesome and also squading up w/ my squad and crashing into stuff sounds damn good.

What was the first game you remember playing?
My first games was something along the lines of H.E.R.O for Atari or likely Frogger. It's been a long time since those days…

What other games do you play?
Currently, I also enjoy playing Arma, TrackMania Turbo and a bunch of reality-type games with my kids. I've played a good amount amount of Elite Dangerous but got tired of the loading screen.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I found Test Squadron while browsing RSI forums and looking to squad up. I love the fun and light-heartedness of the group and I also enjoy drinking much beer and shots while flying space ships. I watched the video of Montoya going to Cali and got to see how cool and fun the group seems, so I joined up.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard (facepalm and pizza with a knife and fork)

HaymeR

Admiral
Oct 28, 2016
RSI Handle
Haym3r
Welcome to TEST! We are all drunk pilots here! Get into your Aurora, grab a beer from a fridge... or two... or a whole keg as I do, and crush fly with us to blot out the sun!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Forgot your password?