I guess I'm new here ha

M1TH

Grand Admiral
Donor
Aug 9, 2019
RSI Handle
M1th
Hi I'm M1TH, (pause for Hi M1TH back...) Been with test since I joined SC back in 2013-14 and been playing with test off and on. I'm not really a PVP'er but I'm all about mining and industry. If you have any interest in mining or having me assist you in mining please feel free to hit me up. I do plan to get an Orion at some point to increase my mining capabilities.

M1TH

Grand Admiral
Donor
Aug 9, 2019
RSI Handle
M1th
Whats the matter with my mining? Do you not like mining? Is Mining offensive to you? Should I go mining for some more ways to say mining in this very long rant about mining? Or will all of this mining be enough mining to satisfy your obsession with mining?

Sayora

Grand Admiral
Donor
Oct 23, 2018
RSI Handle
Sayora
Hi I'm M1TH, (pause for Hi M1TH back...) Been with test since I joined SC back in 2013-14 and been playing with test off and on. I'm not really a PVP'er but I'm all about mining and industry. If you have any interest in mining or having me assist you in mining please feel free to hit me up. I do plan to get an Orion at some point to increase my mining capabilities.
Welcome to Test! Yes a lot of us are into the non combat roles, and it's great!

Gr33nh0use

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gr33nh0use
I don't mind Mining but why are they always stuck in a box? Why do they paint their faces white and wear those striped shirts? I just don't get it. Anyway, welcome!

Forgot your password?