I have a dinosaur!!!!!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Canadian dinosaur. Carnivorous, eating primarily the Acer saccharum, which at the time ran about on little legs and had a much more meaty consistency. The great evolution, however has brought the acer saccharum to much more stationary state, which attributes to the demise of the Thanatotheristes degrootorum, as, like all T-Rex species, it hunts by detecting movement.

The more you know.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Bob... that sounds like a good name for something like that. The obscurity of the name contrasts with the not so obscure nature of the dinosaur ... pet...

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Thanks to this thread, I'm tempted to feast on some dinosaur decedents today. I love the 2 piece (leg & thigh) special at Popeye's Chicken when I'm able to enjoy it.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Damn brilliant. Now to find out which beer pairs best.
That sounds like a perfect reason to cook all 3 as a practice run to research which beer goes best with each by buying 3 of each of your favorites as well as whichever others recommend. While testing each BBQsaurus, you test a different beer with each bite. Just remember to "cleanse" your pallet in between each beer with water. Cheers & enjoy!

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
That sounds like a perfect reason to cook all 3 as a practice run to research which beer goes best with each by buying 3 of each of your favorites as well as whichever others recommend. While testing each BBQsaurus, you test a different beer with each bite. Just remember to "cleanse" your pallet in between each beer with water. Cheers & enjoy!

I was in utter agreement until you had to go and ruin it with this water thing...

Forgot your password?