I have a terrible habit.....

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv
I have a terrible habit of going MIA till a concept pops up Haha. That being said, let's start a bike gang.

I should really log in and start learning how to fly my hammer head lol. I know nothing/never played. I anticipate I will be flying into a star and not even being drunk....

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I have a terrible habit of going MIA till a concept pops up Haha. That being said, let's start a bike gang.

I should really log in and start learning how to fly my hammer head lol. I know nothing/never played. I anticipate I will be flying into a star and not even being drunk....
Never hurts to make friends to man your turrets!

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv
Never hurts to make friends to man your turrets!
Yessss, needs to happen. Practice flights/battles etc etc. Would be nice to become decent at the game prior to launch/when death matters lol

Gr33nh0use

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gr33nh0use
Thats a neat ship I was flying around on one a few nights ago with a friend and wow is it cool! So many turrets too. You should give a go, 3.5 is great so far.

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv
Thats a neat ship I was flying around on one a few nights ago with a friend and wow is it cool! So many turrets too. You should give a go, 3.5 is great so far.
I'll have to do that. I don't even know the basics but I will learn. Looks way fun

Reactions: Gr33nh0use

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Yessss, needs to happen. Practice flights/battles etc etc. Would be nice to become decent at the game prior to launch/when death matters lol
Definitely check out the events we hold on the weekends! Calendar tab at the top of the forums or see the #events page on our discord to link up with fellow TESTies!

VFV

Grand Admiral
Nov 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Vfv
Definitely check out the events we hold on the weekends! Calendar tab at the top of the forums or see the #events page on our discord to link up with fellow TESTies!
Huh didnt know we had that. That is good to know thanks!

Reactions: Printimus
Forgot your password?