I have beer, lots of beer.

Dwarkarn

Space Marshal
Aug 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Dwarkarn
Where you from stranger?

Ballarat, Australia

What drew you to Star Citizen? I have always loved space sims since I was around 12 or 13 and first played Elite on the C64

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) A bit of everything

What was the first game you remember playing? Space Invaders

What other games do you play? Elite : Dangerous, Everquest

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
You pricks sent me an email and promised me lots of naked women.

Picard or Kirk? Doctor Who

Reactions: WarrenPeace

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! We're a little short of naked women right now, I just had to restock my Phoenix. We should have another shipment coming in this week.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I have a Hull-A full of naked wo-men. Wo-men is my top of the line wooden crate line... no after market chemicals just pure naked.

Welcome to Test! May your cup holders in your aurora prevent spillage when hugging asteroids and suns....

Crawley

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Crawley
Welcome to TEST! We're a little short of naked women right now, I just had to restock my Phoenix. We should have another shipment coming in this week.
Restock??? What...what happened to them? I thought you were over jettisoning people into stars!

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
I can't promise you naked women, but I can promise you the promise of naked women! And then break it because I have none. Welcome to TEST! Join us on Mumble sometime!

Forgot your password?