I have no idea what I'm doing

Grafix

Lieutenant
Mar 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Grafix
o/

I'm new here. I haven't applied on the SC website yet because I'd like to introduce myself to the community first.

Everything about TEST seems greatly superior to all other organizations.

There's just one thing that's bothering me...

The logo.
The typography on it is cringe-worthy. But my name is Grafix. I have the special ability to fix graphics.

Not saying there needs to be an entire redesign.
There just needs to be some minor adjustments. Like when a mechanic has to make minor tweaks to your Aurora in order to improve its sun blotting capabilites. Or how a plumber makes minor tweaks to the pipes on your Constellation because whenever you would flush the toilet, shit got everywhere.

So that's all I've got.
Oh, I used to be a part of the Tactical Advance organization. Ask me why I left it if interested.
Semper Fi

Last edited:

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!
Oh, I used to be a part of the Tactical Advance organization. Ask me why I left it if interested.
Ok, now you've got me interested. Why did you leave TA?

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
o/

I'm new here. I haven't applied on the SC website yet because I'd like to introduce myself to the community first.
Everything about TEST seems greatly superior to all other organizations.

There's just one thing that's bothering me...

The logo.
The typography on it is cringe-worthy. But my name is Grafix. I have the special ability to fix graphics.

o7
Damn straight we are superior in every way! We have binders of ways that we are superior!

The graphics and logos are not set in stone, everything up for improvement, so feel free to give suggestions and improvements!

Grafix

Lieutenant
Mar 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Grafix
o/

Thanks everyone for the welcoming! It's really awesome to get a couple of replies so quickly.

Now to answer your questions:

I left the TA organization for 3 reasons.

1: They use the archaic and pretentious pyramid hierarchy of leadership. Everyone knows that impossible cube hierarchy is best hierarchy.

2: They dislike the taste of tears and have outlawed any notion of piracy.

3: The CEO is becoming increasingly conceited and absent from his own community.

That's all I've got. Oh, and most of them lack a sense of humor.
Semper Fi

Last edited:

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

picard or kirk?

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
o/

Or how a plumber makes minor tweaks to the pipes on your Constellation because whenever you would flush the toilet, shit got everywhere.
I haven't even stepped onboard my Constellation yet, and it's already filled to the brim with shit. HOW DID YOU KNOW?!! O.o

I think I have one of these onboard. What's the best way to get rid of it? (mildly NSFW):

Grafix

Lieutenant
Mar 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Grafix
o/

welcome :D

picard or kirk?
lol Picard. He has such a badass serious face when he gets serious. And he's always serious.

I haven't even stepped onboard my Constellation yet, and it's already filled to the brim with shit. HOW DID YOU KNOW?!! o_O

I think I have one of these onboard. What's the best way to get rid of it? (mildly NSFW):

Have you tried Febreze? Works every time.

Reactions: Walex
Forgot your password?