I Have to say....

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I Have to say, what a awesome group of people you all are, never have I felt so welcomed in to a community from the start.
And now when I have accidently succeded to skid a starferer on her a**(backend) when landing att D00, ending up perfectly straigh but upside down on landing pad. Then geting out and look proudly on my landing when it sudenly explode in my face and in the process killing three other amazed spectators sending me to GrimHex...
I think I fit in here perfect :D

Thank you all for being so awesome :D

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
I Have to say, what a awesome group of people you all are, never have I felt so welcomed in to a community from the start.
And now when I have accidently succeded to skid a starferer on her a**(backend) when landing att D00, ending up perfectly straigh but upside down on landing pad. Then geting out and look proudly on my landing when it sudenly explode in my face and in the process killing three other amazed spectators sending me to GrimHex...

Great, your landings are worse than mine. Nice to have you with us.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Somehow I feel like we'll have those Reliant Mako things following us 24/7 so they can stream fail videos of us.... xD
Yeah it wouldn't surprise me at all ha ha... But I can gladly put up with that :P

@CosmicTrader Thank you, well I gues it just got worse ha ha.. my joystick broke so I'm back to mouse and keyboard and to say it short. Now it's geting interesting ha ha ha! :P So wished anyone got that landing on video :P

Reactions: AstroSam

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast

Well most people have to read the manual we scanned, that was written in crayon and smelly magic markers, to figure the actual way to land. You sir are a natural testie! Give that man a racing ship and point him in a direction. Well to a track. Or at least a circle thing....

Or a fighter ship... Aurora... and point him to a sun. Best offense is a dead sun.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Well most people have to read the manual we scanned, that was written in crayon and smelly magic markers, to figure the actual way to land. You sir are a natural testie! Give that man a racing ship and point him in a direction. Well to a track. Or at least a circle thing....

Or a fighter ship... Aurora... and point him to a sun. Best offense is a dead sun.
Oh! I must have missed that manual so I had like the Independence movie a post it note with direction scratch down on it I guess I turned it upside down too :P And what a great ide´, I, that just upgraded the mustang beta to a 325A and now things are really moving, plotting course toward the sun.. on postit :D Se ya in the verse :D

Forgot your password?