I Joined TEST 1 Year Ago Today

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I joined TEST June 18, 2014(not sure of the exact time). I've seen this org grow so big since I joined. I was one of those that received an invite back when spam invites was the thing to do and XPLOR got so large. I had remembered TEST from Eve Online so I figured I'd give it a shot. Haven't been let down since.

About month after I joined I offered to Montoya that I would put up a Xi'an Scout for a prize if he would do some sort of contest giveaway. That eventually culminated in a promotion for Baron and his twitch channel which gained him a bunch of followers, I think he hit 1000 for that. It also boosted our own numbers quite a bit and we haven't stopped growing. I've helped RussianJ on a few of his ideas for Propaganda and even made a few of my own but haven't in a long time. Most recently of course in March I started Ship Talk which has produced numerous articles(some of which is horribly inaccurate now, thanks CIG!) and in a few weeks that will be put on hiatus for another day. I hope everyone has enjoyed those. I will return to them one day to straighten them out and bring them up to date.

I think the biggest takeaway here was the sense of community I feel in TEST. Most outsiders look at us as a bunch of drunks that just want to do whatever but the truth is we want to have fun and serious fun and know both can happen at once. Sure we talk about flying a Bengal into the sun but to get one will be hard work(serious Fun) but it will pay off when we can cram people on it to reap the tears(fun!). I don't think I've been in a group as good as this so I'm happy to be here helping however I can. That is what sets TEST apart, a good brand and a good attitude but knowing when to be serious.

I'd like to thank everyone that has made this year in the org a great experience. I'm looking forward to another year with TEST and maybe by then we'll all be crashing together in the Persistent Universe.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Man time flies doesn't it :D Thanks for being such an awesome member of TEST and here's to another few more awesome years in TEST :D

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
happy cake day

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Wait, you're supposed to make a big post when you hit your TEST birthday? Why did no one tell me or @Macabre Poetry? We're TEST blood brothers (joined on the same day)!
Well yeah......I mean didn't you get the pamphlet when you joined?

It's been a pleasure working with you and hope to many more times in the future.
We will bring more people into the fold. Btw where are those signature images for the monthly TEST Meeting? We need to get those made and put a Raptor in them.

Man time flies doesn't it :D Thanks for being such an awesome member of TEST and here's to another few more awesome years in TEST :D
It has been a good ride so far and only getting better.

happy cake day
Thank you sir!

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Ha! I'm older! :p

In all seriousness, it'll be great playing with you and everybody else in the org. We've got a strong group coming together, and I'm glad you're a part of it. cheers!

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Ha! I'm older! :p

In all seriousness, it'll be great playing with you and everybody else in the org. We've got a strong group coming together, and I'm glad you're a part of it. cheers!
By 10 days. I could totally take you on in Monopoly. I'll own the west and south sides so hard you'll wish your piece was in Free Parking. MUHAHAHAHAHA

Reactions: GrammarGestapo

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Happy Boxing Day!

Forgot your password?