I know there are haters out there.
I know there are bugs
I know there is not much to do
I know there are issues
I know there's a road map and modules missing
BUT
H O L E E E S H I E A T
What a time !
6 hours. 10 missions, 2 ship swaps (Lancer and Cutlass),6 cargo runs, 3 moon visits with landings, selling at Grim hex QT to Levski buy ship components for all my ships, pickup cargo at levski,QT to cry astra, QT to Olisar sell cargo, go out on to a landing pad in Olisar and try to fly to Crusader and die of suffocation... it was priceless!
ALL OF THIS at 18-47 fps! 0 crashes
I cant wait to play it all when it is released!

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
0 crashes
You claim to be part of TEST Squardon and admit this openly. HERESY!

My experience so far has been crashing into Daymar with thrusters at full because the altitude still showed me at 30km from the planet.. The altitude reading apparently wasn't relative to the surface I was approaching... But I landed planetside in true TEST fashion, a glorious ball of fire and wreckage.

Dorian Grey

Space Marshal
Feb 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Renstler

My experience so far has been crashing into Daymar with thrusters at full because the altitude still showed me at 30km from the planet.. The altitude reading apparently wasn't relative to the surface I was approaching... But I landed planetside in true TEST fashion, a glorious ball of fire and wreckage.
LOL true

Reactions: Zookajoe

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe

Apparently, when approaching a moon/planet it it shows 30km to it. That is the distance to the center maybe? Did the same thing myself. Was a spectacular high speed impact into terrain in a Constellation.

Dorian Grey

Space Marshal
Feb 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Renstler
I have Crashed mat Cutlass and Connie at full speed only when trying to land on Levski from certain aproach angles. I see it says 160Kms but apprently is on the OTHER SIDE of the moon lol

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?