I just love being a father

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Not many remember that back in the old days everything used to be black and white. It was only on the day of the Great Coloring that we saw the world as we see it now. You can still see evidence of this around as photographs and films recorded back then still show the true black and white coloring of the day. Because when the Coloring came, those films did not change since they were actually recording the world of black and white. I hope we never have to bear witness to those days again.

Reactions: Blind Owl

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Thank you so much for posting this. I was about to go find it as soon as I saw the first post. Y'know, if my avatar didn't already clue folks in that I like C&H.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Man oh man. I grew up on Calvin and Hobbes. Started collecting the books again recently. I want my son reading them as grows. So classic. I still get a kick outta them, for far different reasons now.

Also, @Maxgerber5250, I concur. I love being a father. It's my entire purpose now. My son is only 7 months old, but watching him grow and learn, and the things he does: Hilarious.
IMAG1429.jpg

Reactions: maynard

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
^^
your kid looks [CONCERN]ed

better call Montoya

Forgot your password?