I just realised I never said hello...

AMVX

Captain
Nov 27, 2014
RSI Handle
AMVX
So, hi.

Australian.

I like space. And loved Freelancer. Not capable of staring at spreadsheets in space though. You see where I am coming from here.

I look forward to racing. More specifically, standing on the sidelines acting as the bookies for them. Much easier than doing to actual racing.

First game I can remember specifically is Rescue Rover. Though Wolf 3D holds a special place as well.

I play too many other games to list. PAYDAY is a big one though.

I stream quite often at http://www.twitch.tv/amvx and have dropped enough into this game to get me a nice little concierge button.

Kahn.

Proudest in-game thing I own? A Jump 890 with full lifetime insurance. Oh yes. Luxury party boat, and yet still comfortable surroundings when I load it full of explosives and ram it into another carrier just because I can....that or my fish.

I love every moment being with you bastards.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Look mate, I know you're from the wrong side of the Tasman an that, but it's you, me and the ninja keeping this place together while the rest of them sleep and hell, if the lads at Gallipoli managed it then we'd best have a good crack. Even if you don't know the right word for jandals.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! I look forward to vandalizing your 890 with drunken antics.

Timarien

Commander
Nov 2, 2014
RSI Handle
Timarien
Welcome to Test mate!! Good luck with all the deadly stuff over there!!

Forgot your password?