Whats your fave cheese

• Total voters

Raggy

Commander
Jun 9, 2014
RSI Handle
TheRaggy
Hey all,

Just dropped an application in on the CIG website. I'm a casual gamer, I've played a lot of FPS, X3, and a fair bit of EvE (don't let that put you off, I'm actually very bad at it). I was a masive fan of WC when it was originally out (so yeah, I'm chronologically experienced).

I'm looking for an org where I can balance a busy work life and get right into action when I sit down in front of the PC. I'm looking for late nights, epic quantities of ale, and embarassingly large wedges of cheese.

You can tell a lot about someone from their cheese tastes... what's your favourite cheese?

Looking forward to flying with the fun gang (and not those roleplaying scrubs in the other big orgs, wtf is that about...)

I've helpfully attached a diagram showing which strong grape based beers go well with your favourite cheese, because what's the point in ruling the 'verse if you can't get good cheese.

Raggy

Reactions: maynard

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Grape based beer is the worst kind of beer. Speaking of such is borderline treason.

Welcome!

Raggy

Commander
Jun 9, 2014
RSI Handle
TheRaggy
Welcome!! and you sir have given me some great homework.
I like where you're going, I did try and a find an image matching beers to cheese... I shall have to just make do with good ale and whatever is in the fridge :D

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome, i like cheese too

Myugenlol

Captain
Jun 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Myugen
I like where you're going, I did try and a find an image matching beers to cheese... I shall have to just make do with good ale and whatever is in the fridge :D
You could go as far as beers and food/snacks. I know some people go with wines and chocolates as well.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Havarti atm

KingNewbs

Space Marshal
Jun 14, 2014
RSI Handle
KingNewbs
I'm not sure who thinks you should drink a Riesling with bleu cheese but man that sounds terrible. And I'm against it, for the record.

The others seem okay.

I don't see my favorite Franzia White Zinfandel on the list. I know box wines are sort of fancy and exclusive, but some of us don't worry so much about cost and I wanna know about the cheese that'll go best with it.

I think probably cheddar.

Forgot your password?