I like The Cutlass and the Lancer! WHy I Spent so much $$ on SC ! lol

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I feel your love for the Cutlasses and the Lancers. I have 3/3 Cutlasses and 3/4 Lancers :slight_smile:

@Blind Owl helped me decide and it was the right choice. The only fighter I have is the Buccaneer. I'll just always end up fighting in a Lancer or a Cutlass anyways.
We enable each other to great spending ships.

Dorian Grey

Space Marshal
Feb 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Renstler
Indeed. Great ships. Of course I tried to use the Starfarer this morning for some trade missions and now I wonder how the hell am i going to be able to fly an Orion.
I am questioning that too LOL

Reactions: Blind Owl

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Did some more trade with the beast this morning and the server seemed to have been refreshed as the fps was a solid 20. Have to say its much easier to control when the inputs are not lagged. Did come across an issue with selling commodities that if I sell more then the next threshold in price the sell fails with the next screen showing undefined and any further attempts to sell show retry. Also wish there was an elevator instead of having to run down the corridors to the storage bay and down the ramp to get out, all the while keenly aware that a stowaway could easily sneak on.

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?