I need to post here apparently...

HID45

Commander
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
HID45
... in order to be a part of the best Aurora crashing community in SC 'verse. I've got an LX, and I'm ready to crash it continuosly (at least for the 24 months following launch of PU...).

I also have a Super super Hornet, which I'm rubbish to fly. Would be nice to be little less rubbish, thou.

What else... I'm mostly sober when playing SC or Elite. I get all dizzy if I do it when drunk. It must be all that spinning and flashing lights etc. I have no problems playing World of Tanks when being utterly shit-faced. And I do it quite a lot. Not so much now, being a loving father and husband than in my younger and wilder (if you consider playing computer games alone while being drunk wild) years, but still quite a bit.

So yeah... Waiting for PU to launch and to suck less in dogfighting. That's about it. Oh yeah, one more thing. When PU launches I want to be a pirate. Scurvy, gimme a pint of 'ol grog- kind of pirate. That shoots lasers.

HID45

Commander
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
HID45
Oh, I was supposed to answer some questions. My bad, tl:dr. Let's see now

Where you from stranger?
Well IRL I'm from Finland, Europe, but I'd like to say I'm from TCS Tiger's Claw. Those old enough will know what I mean

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I like Elite Dangerous. That with real multiplayer action seems even more fun. To be honest I fear that Chis has propably biten (is that a word?) more he can chew on this one, but we'll see. Hoping SC to be Epic, fearing it will not be.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Pirating. Being a true badass. As IRL I'm just a pussy, I want to a badass even in fake virtual universe.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Though one... Must have been one from the trio Pong, Tetris or Bubble Bobble.

What other games do you play?
Elite Dangerous and World of Tanks. Some Trackmania Canyon. Not much else nowadays, even I have terabytes of game from Steam sales, GOG and Humble bundle in my HD's.

Picard or Kirk?
I have to go Picard on this one

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Don't worry, there are lots of people here who are also quite rubbish with dogfighting (one of them is in fact typing this very message). But there's also lots of good players who are glad to give hints and tips and such too, if you're looking to improve. Of course, as long as you can take off and crash into the enemy, you're good enough. Welcome to TEST!

Chase Rockcole

Captain
Sep 7, 2014
RSI Handle
Meowmix28
god danm im late to the welcome party ..... Welcome to the org glad to have you here with us ^-^ im meow and you can always add me in game at meowmix0728 ill help you on your dogfighting if you wanna learn a bit ^^

Tameron

Space Marshal
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Tameron
A pirate who prefers Picard. Now I've seen everything.

HID45

Commander
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
HID45
god danm im late to the welcome party ..... Welcome to the org glad to have you here with us ^-^ im meow and you can always add me in game at meowmix0728 ill help you on your dogfighting if you wanna learn a bit ^^
That's nice. I'll drop you a message or something when I'm ready to be schooled.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
PILGRIM SPAI!!!! We know you are plotting the destruction of the Tiger Claw!!!

Forgot your password?