I need to talk to someone other than my wife about star citizen

Sereph

Commander
Oct 18, 2019
RSI Handle
Sereph
Wow such a warm welcome! Glad to be aboard!

Welcome to TEST!

...so...what can you tell us about this Singapore Tiger Beer???
Tiger beer drinks like a staple light beer, think bud light, the aurora of beers. Do you guys have a thread on this? Which mainstream beer is which starter ship?

I told my wife I could go out with the guys, meet some young 19yr old Swedish exchange student looking for a sugar daddy.

OR!!!

I could spend all my time and money with Star Citizen.

Is that the talk you had too?
She instead suggested going to a Brazilian steakhouse... she may not like games but i think i can live with that

My wife got tired of me asking her opinion on which ships looked "cool" (ie the Corsair) and then getting mad when I told her she was objectively wrong about all her opinions regarding cool asymmetrical spaceships, or as she called it "ugly".

Honestly the nerve of some people smh
Did she like the star runner though? because it's got sleek lines. maybe she just doesnt like drake asymmetrical, you should try again

Bad news, your wife asked us to report back to her about how much you’ve spent on pretend spaceships.

You’re sleeping on the couch for the rest of the month.
balls

Vilkomen to TestenStein.

You'll fit right in.

It's funny because when your wife was with me last weekend she was not interested in star citizen at all!!
Ohhh YOU were the dude at her ballet practice? you've got mad form bro, respect

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Wow such a warm welcome! Glad to be aboard!

Tiger beer drinks like a staple light beer, think bud light, the aurora of beers. Do you guys have a thread on this? Which mainstream beer is which starter ship?

She instead suggested going to a Brazilian steakhouse... she may not like games but i think i can live with that

Did she like the star runner though? because it's got sleek lines. maybe she just doesnt like drake asymmetrical, you should try again

balls

Ohhh YOU were the dude at her ballet practice? you've got mad form bro, respect
We have a brewers thread where those that do their own brews taunt the rest of us, but I haven't seen one matching beers to ships.

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
Welcome! This is the last Org you'll ever need to join... mostly because we'll keep you too drunk to be motivated to look any further.

Anyway, reading through all the posts... My Wife considers her self a Star Citizen Widow and gives me what she calls her "resting bitch face" when I make the mistake of talking to her about it. Had the whole, I could be drinking at the bar eye-balling the hot 20 something serving me drinks instead of video games... but all I got back from that was her "resting bitch face."

At any rate, we're always on Discord and we make a habit of trying to get everybody on the same server even if we're doing different things. Come say hi and if nobody says hi back, talk louder!

Forgot your password?