I passed the pilot exams!

Nekres

Ensign
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Nek'Res
Hello, my name is Andreas (or Andy) aka Nekres, pilot, 22 years old from germany.

I am a retired modder of various games and now student of geo sciences.

The name Nekres was invented by me when I was 11 years old, playing Guild Wars on an account of my older brother. I was very fascinated about the colorful fantasy art style, because I myself have a very big fantasy which is overcrowded with ideas.
My gaming experience would get me into ESport, eventually I became a shortterm ESL player for Guild Wars 2.
Now that I am a student of geo sciences the time I have is limited and when I have time to spare I like to relax and start up a space simulation game, because it is full of ideas which could be reality in the future. I'd like to think about how the stuff I see could work in reality. Space simulation gives me the fuzzy sparkling feeling that humanity never stops dreaming. Should never stop dreaming. Game developers, writers and artists can very well be a source of inspiration for real scientific engineering.

I bought me Elite Dangerous a while back and now I am enlisted as a Star Citizen here, thus I pimped up my name to Nek'Res.

As a geo scientist I have knowledge about a planets terrian, minerals, liquid and molten rock, cartography, petrology and geo mapping. I can be benfitial when it comes to finding a place to build a temporal camp on planets, modding ships and planning missions.
I am also not allowed to dislike beer.

Beware the rules of the 'Verse or I shall cast my wrath upon you.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Congratulations!

Can you put TEST logos on the plane you rent and fly around?

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I wanted to put up some nudes, though.
Nudes are also acceptable, as long as they have TEST tattoos. Welcome to TEST!

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
I am also not allowed to dislike beer.
Even the Blind Owl noticed this... True TESTies are one with the BEER. Was worried that you were over qualified when you said you passed the pilot exams, but drinking and flying is acceptable in TEST Squadron. Welcome!

Reactions: Blind Owl

Nekres

Ensign
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Nek'Res
Thanks for the kind welcoming.

I wrote that I passed the exams, but how I passed is of another matter. :)

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
I wrote that I passed the exams, but how I passed is of another matter. :)
Welcome fellow pilot! I'm not sure that anyone who gets their license is really sure how they managed to pass their exams and checkride. Fortunately, TEST requires neither, so you are already overqualified!

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
welcome to test! I would try to get pilot lessons but they are expensive. Considering lets say "Non civilian Flying" to get my wings. Or i could just go down to the pharmacy xD.

Forgot your password?