I tried, God i tried not to. Resistance is futile

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
I think it actually was... Where's the throttle?

Naruw

Grand Admiral
Aug 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Naruw
you know I to pulled the same move this weekend, I rationalized it as HOTAS familiarization before I see if I "want" to buy the Saitek Star Citizen one.

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
you know I to pulled the same move this weekend, I rationalized it as HOTAS familiarization before I see if I "want" to buy the Saitek Star Citizen one.
Oh i already know that i don't want SC hotas. I bet the high end model will be amazing but just cant pull 400+

Krystal, its just a joystick. They are somewhat affordable. I am going double joysrick or at least a HOJAM. I actually loved the throttle but its just not made for star citizen

Reactions: Krystal LeChuck

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
On the contrary, this was a wise investment.

We can not have you flying one of our capital ships using some plastic stick! What are we? Barbarians?

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
This stick is tough, my wrist hurts more then when i discovered internet.
At first i thought of selling x52Pro and getting T16000, but im reconsidering keeping it for a dual joystick setup and elite

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
For a proper dual stick setup you want the T16000M for your lefty. :P

That said, congratulations. I have the HOTAS configuration. It's really nice. :)

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
Okay I've just been enlightened to the fact that Dual Stick/No Throttle is a thing? I can't quite figure out how this is usable because very demo setup I see online is ass backwards, but I feel like leaning forward into two sticks should give me some kind of tron light cycle racing my fucking eyeballs out of my head shit should be happening and it would be amazing. I think that if you could properly set up a dual stick with rudder pedals to help control your ship you could do some amazing things.

Let's put our heads together and find the absolute best twin stick setup and layout we can shall we?

LET THE BRAINSTORM COMMENCE!

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Forgot your password?