I want a Cutlas Red.

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
Before I go and spend $120.00 I want to check if anyone needs to get rid of theirs. The big thing is that I may get the medical transport when it comes up for LTI sale, and with it comes the Cutlas Red.
Does anyone think that the Red will be an LTI also? It kinda makes sense. They know that that will get a shit storm of crying from people who think that it would not be fair otherwise.
What do you think?

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
.... But wasn't the cutlass red already on a lti offer when it first came out/announced....

So no I don't think the cutlass red will be lti ever again.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Before I go and spend $120.00 I want to check if anyone needs to get rid of theirs. The big thing is that I may get the medical transport when it comes up for LTI sale, and with it comes the Cutlas Red.
Does anyone think that the Red will be an LTI also? It kinda makes sense. They know that that will get a shit storm of crying from people who think that it would not be fair otherwise.
What do you think?
I don't think it actually comes with a Cutlass Red but it can hold one. An Idris can hold a few hornets but it doesn't come with them.

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
  • MISC Endeavor-class Research Platform: The MISC Endeavor is the company’s most prestigious ship: a dedicated research platform capable of carrying a dozen different space science packages, running the gamut from advanced long-range scanners for jump point identification to additional shielding for near-stellar corona research. Externally, the Endeavor is dotted with sensor hardpoints; internally, the main compartment is centered on a large research laboratory which can be configured for use by a wide range of scientific disciplines. The Endeavor’s main compartment is modular, allowing an alternate configuration as a Hope-class floating hospital. This variant is employed by the UEE and other organizations as battlefield support, capable of getting Marines and pilots back to the battle as quickly as possible! When outfitted as a hospital, the Endeavor’s docking bay is capable of maintaining a single Cutlass Red ambulance. The Endeavor has also found its way into the service of less reputable organizations, where it can has been modified for everything from narcotics production to black market surgery.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Gut the endeavor for troops and bombardment capabilities and put in a cutlass black or blue in the hold and boom. RAID platform.

/:

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
I'll probably have a Red here soon. During the free flight weekend only the Black was in hanger. Is the Red also hanger ready?

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I dont think the Endeavor will come standard with a Cutlass Red (although that would be pretty boss)

But get a Reliant when it hits concept sale (LTI) and then CCU it to a Cutlass Red, boom.

Forgot your password?