I WANT THIS!

eaglemmoomin

Space Marshal
Nov 28, 2014
RSI Handle
eaglemmoomin
Personally not too bothered about that one. However the 3 Dingo one is the one that I want really badly. I was gutted when his team fell apart and he missed the final.

Reactions: Randson

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
I would totally be OK with most of the TNGS ships being added. I'm still a fan of the redeemer, though.

DER3Z

Lieutenant
Nov 25, 2014
RSI Handle
DER3Z
Whoa that is incredible. What ship am I looking at here? I'm surprised I don't know what this is...
This is one of the ships that wasn't finished in TNGS. The designer didn't have enough time to finish it and didn't make it in. I heard some chatter that they're trying to finish it up and put it in the game, CR really liked it.

Decoys84

Captain
Nov 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Decoys84
hope it makes it I think it was the best design of all of them. Took a long time to get there design wise but if the polish had of been there I would have voted for it to win.

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
Here are a few I'd love to see in SC, even if they are somewhat ripped off of older, dead games like Earth & Beyond (especially the first one). Some of them are decidedly alien looking.

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
Land? That's what shuttles are for. Anything bigger should be docking at or in (depending on site) a station and never touch atmosphere.

Forgot your password?