Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Which ships have you tried in?
Doing solo or multiplayer?
If multiplayer, are you sure the issue isn't the other person dropping at wave 4? (I've seen this a lot.)
I havnt tried since 2.6 release and i was using my kartuh Al at the time. There were a few other issues at the time such as i had some minor stutters which threw my aim off. Id probably do better now with all the new changes just i really should get a more steady computer before trying again doing it on a laptop is not the best machine to use lol. I'm normally a salvager clean up guy in space sims so i dont normally fight stuff. I suck at dog fighting lol.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
I havnt tried since 2.6 release and i was using my kartuh Al at the time. There were a few other issues at the time such as i had some minor stutters which threw my aim off. Id probably do better now with all the new changes just i really should get a more steady computer before trying again doing it on a laptop is not the best machine to use lol. I'm normally a salvager clean up guy in space sims so i dont normally fight stuff. I suck at dog fighting lol.
Ok...well...love to be the one to tell you this, but Pirate Storm has been 100% completely revamped, the background is pretty much the only thing the same.

It is much more fun now, but still has bugs, and the end is a LOT more challenging.

If you beat it, you unlock the Pirate Gladius and Pirate Caterpillar on the RSI Store as well.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Ok...well...love to be the one to tell you this, but Pirate Storm has been 100% completely revamped, the background is pretty much the only thing the same.

It is much more fun now, but still has bugs, and the end is a LOT more challenging.

If you beat it, you unlock the Pirate Gladius and Pirate Caterpillar on the RSI Store as well.
I always did enjoy it i just sucked at it lol that probably wont change but atm i just dont have time for the game atm ive been renovating my house for going on 2 years now and its still not ready to live in.... so once thats done then you guys will start seeing me in game more often.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
well maybe fact is that im atm very seldom play it and i need the money maybe i have a clue to solve this but cant rely on this atm
I completely understand another option though so you dont lose everything you worked for(Discounted packages etc) melt your ships and sell the credits at a discount then later as you get money again slowly buy stuff back if you want to.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Can we get this thread closed now, seems it is just for toxicity
In the spirit of threat toxicity ... Hello, I'm Talon & I suck at most aspects of SC, especially after they change how things operate or function. Nice to meet you.

If it makes everyone feel better i am god awful at Pirate swarm i dont think ive made it past round 4.
I don't think that I've made it past Round 2, but I haven't tried in a long time either. I might want to give it a shot before 3.10 goes fully live though depending on how flight mechanics work in the PTU.

Sounds like some of us might have fun banding together to help each other succeed at this goal. I'm not able to be on much due to health issues lately, but I'd be happy to team up & help out as best as I can.

That's some wonderful inspiration & I suspect that at some point there will be a Pirate Vanguard as well based on the Kraken commercial.

Forgot your password?