I was watching this thinking is was an SC commercial for a new ship!!!

Firebrand

Captain
Oct 13, 2020
RSI Handle
Qallus
I thought they were the same company?
If Volvo was a company in SC, it would definitely be MISC... built like tanks and by aliens (the Swedish!)
If Drake Interplanetary was a car company IRL, it would be Ford. Cheap, fun, surprisingly reliable and common as muck.

Reactions: Chip Hazzard

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
If Volvo was a company in SC, it would definitely be MISC... built like tanks and by aliens (the Swedish!)
If Drake Interplanetary was a car company IRL, it would be Ford. Cheap, fun, surprisingly reliable and common as muck.
No, Drake is Dodge, cheap, liable to fall apart at the drop of a hat, unreliable. Consolidated Outland is Ford. One spaceship (Mustang) with a Halo car way the heck up there in price (Ford cars). Ford truck is Crusader industries

Firebrand

Captain
Oct 13, 2020
RSI Handle
Qallus
No, Drake is Dodge, cheap, liable to fall apart at the drop of a hat, unreliable. Consolidated Outland is Ford. One spaceship (Mustang) with a Halo car way the heck up there in price (Ford cars). Ford truck is Crusader industries
I don't disagree but I live in the UK and Dodge doesn't exist outside the US... so to me, Drake remains as Ford. Even though they're cheap and common, they are surprisingly reliable and robust, bits fall off yes, but they generally keep running. Also, the Cutlass Black is basically a Ford Transit van to us... the labouring donkey that is often used in hit and run raids by criminals, lol

Reactions: Chip Hazzard
Forgot your password?