IAE 2950 Ship Sails. Sails! Sails!!

M1TH

Grand Admiral
Donor
Aug 9, 2019
RSI Handle
M1th
Hello all, I am close to my F8C and with the upcoming ship sales I am looking to bump it up to get my F8C.

With that said what I am offering is through Paypal. My state doesn't charge tax so the only additional cost would be the Paypal fee.
This depends on the item that is bought(price of the item) and with what currency it is bought with, Paypal has an additional fee if its different currency.

Since RSI has a limit on how much can be gifted and how much can be gifted in 1 day. This will limit the single item up to $999 USD.

Things that are included in this would be any SUB item as I am a SUB to the game and have been for over 64 months now I have access to every SUB flair item that was every released. On top of that we also get access to the SUB ship of the month which at this time is the STANDALONE SHIP - ESPERIA PROWLER - SUBSCRIBERS
I also have access to the IDRIS-P aftermarket upgrade kits, the 2949 edition as well as the Standard Warbond upgrade kit.

If any of you have interest in buying something I am more than happy to help however I can. Since I work thirds I will be up during WAVE 2 and 3 for the limited ship sales.
As the IDRIS, Kraken and Javelin are well over the $1k mark I will not be able to try for those, (even though I'm going for a Kraken for me) The rest of them are open. I can't promise that I would be able to get any of the wave ships but any of the others I should be able to do no problem.

Well as I want to be up for the ship sales I am off to slumber but should be up before wave 1 at 11am EST for this round of ships. Please feel free to find me in the Test Squadron Discord and shoot me a message and perhaps we can work something out. UmadJonny#9308 also known as M1th look for me in the Nitro Booster section on the right
1605872140805.png
. Hope to see you all soon in the verse!

Reactions: vahadar
Forgot your password?