IAE 2950 teasers

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Hmm the first resemble the engine exaust of the Hammerhead, so my guess is another corvette from Aegis.
The second with that tone of red looks very like a sniper shop of the MSR, and be honest, is kinda obvius that CIG will delay the MSR untill the IAE accour... is a hand-down marketing choice to make.
The last one is kinda tricky... ti looks like a cockpit of some sortt (tuttet maybe???)... very similar in line to the Hornet, so I'll guess some sort of Anvil ship, some osrt of heavy fighter may be???

Oh, BTW, from some leak of the Evo patch it seams that this year IAE color is YELLOW... assuming that is correct and that the locig of the last year apply to this one too, we could expect a YELLOW-teamed skin for the ship showdown finalist...:glorious:

I guess the TEST control over the CIG marketing is progressing well...

Proximus

Commander
Oct 26, 2020
RSI Handle
Proximus
The left, my guess is something Aegis or Avil from the design. Middle is MSR top middle portion just in front of the rear engines, plus the stickers actually say crusader in them. The right image I’m gonna go wild and say a new ground vehicle turret!

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Nomad? Please explain.
RSI from chairman's Club? Please explain.
❤
Yeah, I'm a dumbass who spent too much money and I didn't get an email!

Nomad is an upcoming Consolidated Outland ship. Not much is known beyond the name. Speculation is a Refinery ship, but personally with a name like Nomad I'm more inclined to think it's an Exploration ship.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yeah, I'm a dumbass who spent too much money and I didn't get an email!

Nomad is an upcoming Consolidated Outland ship. Not much is known beyond the name. Speculation is a Refinery ship, but personally with a name like Nomad I'm more inclined to think it's an Exploration ship.
Yeah, I don't recall getting that letter either.

I dare say that I agree with you about the name. Nomad implies wandering, ergo exploration. Colour me intrigued.

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
In agreement @Blind Owl and @AntiSqueaker I am hoping that Nomad is a medium exploration ship. Since CNOU is a company on a mission, either a refinery ship (to feed the Pioneer out on the frontier) or an exploration ship (to find suitable places to build habitation) would fit within Silas Koerner's goals.

For medium ships (read that small wormholes) we only have the DUR. All of the pathfinders use size 1 QD with small tanks, resulting in severe range limitations. Going up the scale is the Aquila, Corsair and the 600i; so far the expectation is they will be limited to medium and larger wormholes. Maybe not - it's certainly not been presented to us on stone tablets yet.

I would throw more cash money at this game for a competent competitor to the DUR.. or even the ability to outfit it with all the basic amenities it will need for exploration. Based on the 315p's attributes, a 415p would likely be perfect. Perhaps the Nomad will be stepping into this role?

SoloPlayerZA

Grand Admiral
May 1, 2019
RSI Handle
SoloPlayerZA
I dont mind exploration, but it would be super disappointing to get another explo ship. If I am correct, that would be the most ships for a profession (besides combat). It would be much better to get a refinery, with all the refineries on stations - aka a new profession with new game mechanics - And a cool ship to go with that!

Forgot your password?