IAE 2952 mystery ship?

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Check my spoiler above for the exact BIS colors ;)
I'll see your BIS Pisces skin and raise you an MSR, a Scorpius, and a Carrack :)
iae 2952 BIS.PNG

It also looks likely the discount WB starter packs will probably be for the 100i and the Nomad, possibly with either a white and blue skin or a red with a yellowy-gray colour: I'm thinking that the former is a default IAE skin starting a series like the Invictus event has with additional ships getting it each year, and the latter is closer to the BIS\drake colours and limited to IAE for this year? If these are the discount starter pack ships, I hope my referral for the event can pick up the 100i at the same price as last time it was discounted ($45.50 + taxes - technically the ship was "below cost" and came with a free NPC token as well) and it has 10 year insurance, so my previous "6 months" referral can be CCU'd with a 10 year (or ideally LTI) CCU in a chain at some point in the future.

BIS images from 2:30 in the following video, 100i/Nomad skins folow on from there:

Reactions: Blind Owl

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
It also looks likely the discount WB starter packs will probably be for the 100i and the Nomad, possibly with either a white and blue skin or a red with a yellowy-gray colour: I'm thinking that the former is a default IAE skin starting a series like the Invictus event has with additional ships getting it each year, and the latter is closer to the BIS\drake colours and limited to IAE for this year?
A minor correction: having looked at my hangar, it looks like those skins may not be for IAE (and so the discount starter ship packs may not contain either of those ships), but instead for Lunialia: The White\Blue colours seem to match the "IceBreak" paints and the red\"yellow-grey" match the "Deck the Hull" from last years Luminalia calendar.

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
The luminalia skins are already known for this year on SC leaks
if you're talking about the white-blue and green-red skins (avenger, nomad, 100i).
I haven't seen an Avenger one: The 100i and Nomad ones were in the video I linked, after the BIS ones, and I had thought at that time that they were IAE rather than Luminalia.

Reactions: Blind Owl

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I haven't seen an Avenger one: The 100i and Nomad ones were in the video I linked, after the BIS ones, and I had thought at that time that they were IAE rather than Luminalia.
unknown-4.png

unknownx.png

Also the Xian flightsuit will be a subscriber item, 3 colors variation.

If you like spoilers you should join the SC leaks discord ;) Every other discords around are just forwarding its feed for leaks.

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
View attachment 23582

View attachment 23583

Also the Xian flightsuit will be a subscriber item, 3 colors variation.

If you like spoilers you should join the SC leaks discord ;) Every other discords around are just forwarding its feed for leaks.
Thanks for that.

I may have to check out that discord at some stage, although I rarely tend to use the application...

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I have no idea what this new Drake ship will be, but I'm hoping that IF there ends up being a dedicated gunship by Drake that is between large & capital size, that they name it the Galleon or Man-o-War as that would be in line with the nautical theme of the manufacturer as well as it would be a great reincarnation of that classic war ship.

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
I have no idea what this new Drake ship will be, but I'm hoping that IF there ends up being a dedicated gunship by Drake that is between large & capital size, that they name it the Galleon or Man-o-War as that would be in line with the nautical theme of the manufacturer as well as it would be a great reincarnation of that classic war ship.
How about a no-frills passenger transport with a free bar, the Drake Blunderbuss?

Ayeteeone

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Ayeteeone
The Drake Troll - a fat-assed, underarmed cargo ship for all that booty you just scavenged from your target's wreck. Designed to make YOU feel the pulse-pounding experience of running for your life from a pack of hyenas, it's made from partially recycled Smoltz beer cans and Class D systems which failed QA testing to reduce the pricepoint. This thing is a loot pinata tempting your own gang to turn on you.

Genuinely, this is what crossed my mind looking at the screen capture.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
The Drake Troll - a fat-assed, underarmed cargo ship for all that booty you just scavenged from your target's wreck. Designed to make YOU feel the pulse-pounding experience of running for your life from a pack of hyenas, it's made from partially recycled Smoltz beer cans and Class D systems which failed QA testing to reduce the pricepoint. This thing is a loot pinata tempting your own gang to turn on you.

Genuinely, this is what crossed my mind looking at the screen capture.
takemymoney (1).jpg

Forgot your password?