IAE Final Daze CCU Game

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I didn't see anybody else posting this, so here goes....NOTE --> I'm not that good at this, if somebody says I'm wrong, go with them...I'll try to correct my post here, when I get a chance.

Having gotten the disclaimers out of the way (USE AT YOUR OWN RISK) you can save a chunk of change buying a ship if you take a somewhat circuitous route to your final goal.

Starting off with a Nomad --> spending $70 will get you a ship that is worth $80. The Nomad has LTI, so any ship you upgrade from this will have LTI!

You can use that Nomad and spend $15 more to get a Cutty Black, which is worth $100.

Upgrading that Cutty Black to a Mercury Star Runner will cost $125, and will then be worth $260, having spent "only" $210.

Upgrading the MSR to an Eclipse will cost you $15, and you now have a ship worth $300, having spent "only" $225

Upgrading the Eclipse to a Valkyrie will cost you another $45, and you now have a ship worth $375, having spent only $270.

From here, the last ship with a special cash option is the Carrack...spending $195 gets you from the Valkyrie to the Carrack, bringing your cash outlay to $465.

You see? The more you spend, the less you pay, ha ha...good luck, and be careful out there, and remember --> you can always buy ships in game.

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
i grabbed over a dozen 315P to Warbond LTI Nomad CCU's for $5 a pop, 14 of them are earmarked for future ships on my list and the rest spare in-case something interesting comes along.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I didn't see anybody else posting this, so here goes....NOTE --> I'm not that good at this, if somebody says I'm wrong, go with them...I'll try to correct my post here, when I get a chance.

Having gotten the disclaimers out of the way (USE AT YOUR OWN RISK) you can save a chunk of change buying a ship if you take a somewhat circuitous route to your final goal.

Starting off with a Nomad --> spending $70 will get you a ship that is worth $80. The Nomad has LTI, so any ship you upgrade from this will have LTI!

You can use that Nomad and spend $15 more to get a Cutty Black, which is worth $100.

Upgrading that Cutty Black to a Mercury Star Runner will cost $125, and will then be worth $260, having spent "only" $210.

Upgrading the MSR to an Eclipse will cost you $15, and you now have a ship worth $300, having spent "only" $225

Upgrading the Eclipse to a Valkyrie will cost you another $45, and you now have a ship worth $375, having spent only $270.

From here, the last ship with a special cash option is the Carrack...spending $195 gets you from the Valkyrie to the Carrack, bringing your cash outlay to $465.

You see? The more you spend, the less you pay, ha ha...good luck, and be careful out there, and remember --> you can always buy ships in game.
hmmm i didnt even think about this thanks for pointing that out i might have to relook at the market and reorganize again. most of my ships are already passed the 200 usd range but i still have a few i want to get up there. atm i'm working on upgrading my 15 usd aurora game package currently its at a dragonfly black. i have a cyclone tr to nomad ready to upgrade from.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264

got all except the carrack one as i didnt feel the 90 usd wasnt work spending. the M2 is going to go up in price eventually so i didnt hold my breath on it as that would just waste the warbond money.

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
Last minute, I melted my Delta ( I can get it when I need it, but my capitalist priorities always come first) I used the credit to upgrade my LTI Nomad to a Vulture. Next major purchase will be an Orion. End goal is to dominate mining and salvage, for myself and org. TEST with the numbers we have can be an economic powerhouse, and crush any opposition in armed conflict.

Forgot your password?