Idris-P to Idris-K?

Garonman

Captain
Oct 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Garonman5
Good times. In the meantime, I'll be doing my best to improve my piloting skills using my own large ships, so that I'll be extra skilled when the time to TEST land other ships is required. Cheers!
Not a problem. Look me up in game, (Garonman5), if you want to get out there and test some things out. I admit I'm not the best pilot myself and I'm looking to get into combat medic and engineering on the ships until I find my space feet

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Is the Javelin in SQ42? When CIG says SQ42 is feature complete, what does that mean for the Jav?
I believe it is launching in SQ42 and I would not be surprised if the Jav has been complete for a little while now and held back.
Sadly, at CitizenCon, CIG stated that with the launch of SQ42, ships like the Idris would be released into the Verse, but the Jav & Bengal won't be ready for a while after that.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Not a problem. Look me up in game, (Garonman5), if you want to get out there and test some things out. I admit I'm not the best pilot myself and I'm looking to get into combat medic and engineering on the ships until I find my space feet
Awesome sauce! I'm Talonsbane in game. Combat medics are going to be very valuable to have on hand at times for sure. That's why I've made sure to pick up an Apollo Medivac to help supply our med teams thrive.

Garonman

Captain
Oct 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Garonman5
That reminds me of the scene from John Wick where he breaks up the concrete floor to retrieve his old gear to get his justice. LoL
Oh that's me alright.. swinging the sledgehammer smashing the floor up muttering to myself "just one more big ship and the fleet is complete"

i already have the BMM, 600i EX and the Galaxy sitting pretty waiting to go. few more smaller to med ships and im done.. honest.. promise.. ooooh the Orion and the Hull E looking good :like:

Garonman

Captain
Oct 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Garonman5
Sadly, at CitizenCon, CIG stated that with the launch of SQ42, ships like the Idris would be released into the Verse, but the Jav & Bengal won't be ready for a while after that.
Dammit.. I must have missed that one. I watched the Con twice on different streams and I could swear I saw things on the second that the first stream didn't show. Ah well, they will launch eventually.

Garonman

Captain
Oct 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Garonman5
Awesome sauce! I'm Talonsbane in game. Combat medics are going to be very valuable to have on hand at times for sure. That's why I've made sure to pick up an Apollo Medivac to help supply our med teams thrive.
Oh hell yea now we are talking. I too am looking at the Apollo Medivac and will likely get one in the next month or two after I've apologised to my wallet after this month. It's an abusive relationship but we cant live without each other.

I wanted to get into the medic side of things for a while and after I.. *looks around*.. bought a ship on the grey market.. it had the white medic armour and med gun set in the chain so I decided it was a sign and picked up the med bay on the galaxy and lined up the Apollo too.

Forgot your password?