Idris Upgrade Kit Insurance Bamboozle

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Greetings TESTies,
If you own an Idris Upgrade Kit please read and act!

It has recently come to my attention that CIG is attempting a bamboozle on the Idris Upgrade Kit insurance from the anniversary sale. They have previously stated during the sale that it will inherit the insurance of the ship but that may not be the case per customer service response to tickets.

Here is my concierge ticket I have submitted and ask that you do similarly this weekend.

"Plainly, I want the Idris Upgrade Kit to be made LTI as it was advertised by CIG staff.

I did not own an Idris-P or the Kit before the sale of the Kit. The driving factor behind buying the Idris was having an LTI set of weapons to accompany the ship.

If the statements in this spectrum thread are true I do not appreciate being lied to. I will have lost confidence in what is advertised versus what I will receive. I have already pledged $XX,XXX.XX and intended on pledging more but this kit situation makes me question my contributions. https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/65292/thread/is-the-300-idris-k-buk-thing-lti-or-not

Please make the right decision and provide what was promised already. I have already seen insurance corrections made on a Javelin I purchased so I know it's a possibility.

Thank you,
O-Lefty"
Given the real world shelf life of most MMO and the lack of an articulated plan on how the game will be funded after launch, what is the practical difference between LTI and 72 months insurance?

Reactions: O-Lefty and maynard

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer
Zyloh posted this in concierge forum

Hi everyone,

There are a number of concerns with the Idris that have been flagged by the community (upgrade potential with the P, insurance for the upgrade kit, and a few others). We've taken the time to collect and compile all the feedback and we're currently reviewing and discussing internally. We plan on providing an update in the near future (likely after the holidays), but I wanted to let you all know that we hear you, and it's equally important to us to offer clarification. I completely understand that many of you want this clarification now, and we're eager to provide that, but we also wanted to take a little time to ensure we provide you with the best information we can. Stay tuned.

Reactions: Deroth and O-Lefty

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
Zyloh posted this in concierge forum

Hi everyone,

There are a number of concerns with the Idris that have been flagged by the community (upgrade potential with the P, insurance for the upgrade kit, and a few others). We've taken the time to collect and compile all the feedback and we're currently reviewing and discussing internally. We plan on providing an update in the near future (likely after the holidays), but I wanted to let you all know that we hear you, and it's equally important to us to offer clarification. I completely understand that many of you want this clarification now, and we're eager to provide that, but we also wanted to take a little time to ensure we provide you with the best information we can. Stay tuned.
Saw that earlier and it's good to know that it's still not set in stone how they're handling whether it's LTI or not. I would still encourage anyone that owns a kit to submit a ticket if you feel it's warranted to show more support for it being a valid concern.

o7
Giant Laser Bean O-Lefty

Reactions: Deroth
Forgot your password?