If anybody is in the market for a cell plan..

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
https://ringplus.net/

I'm going to try to get by with the free plan. Leonardo 2 is active today and it includes 1500/1500/1500 call/text/lte data. I knew I bought an obihai for a reason lol. The catch with ring plus is instead of hearing a ring when you call somebody you hear ads til they pick up or get to vm. Not a big deal. They are on the sprint network and will work with new boost/virgin/sprint pp phones that haven't been activated.

This is a kinda experiment for me and with 1500 across I'm pretty sure I can survive. Really not a bad deal for free. Just figured there might be someone interested. Cheers.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
What?

No ring tones, just ads?

That is the weirdest business plan I have heard of in a while!

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
What?

No ring tones, just ads?

That is the weirdest business plan I have heard of in a while!
You're just jealous you didn't think of it first.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Honestly, I think it's a fantastic idea. Not that I'm planning on giving up my current provider, but when I was working in a grocery store, it seemed like some of the people working there couldn't keep the same cellphone active for a month at a time. Giving people a free, basic alternative would allow for much more reliable contact.

Riekopo

Vice Admiral
Mar 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Riekopo
I've been using a no contract Consumer Cellular plan for a couple years now. It's only like $25 a month before taxes. My data is pretty limited, but I'm usually connected to WiFi so it doesn't matter.

Forgot your password?