If this is exclusive to Epic...

Ganji

Admiral
May 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Ganjieh
just saw this. this and knights of the old republic, were just best RPG's of the time...

it is on steam already

Last edited:

GarikDuvall

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 3, 2018
RSI Handle
Garik_Duvall
This better happen. I looooved VtM Bloodlines! Fun playing the game as different clans, and how they approach problems differently and how the dialogue changes. Wild fun playing as a malkavian that's batshit crazy.

In this one I can't tell if it'll let you pick your background like the previous game did or not, or if you are some sort of unique amalgamation of the different clans?

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
OM.....wait a minute, is anybody from the original involved in this? Or is it just a "zombie" re-make of the old game (which wouldn't necessarily be all that bad, the first game was and still is INCREDIBLE!).

This reminds me that the sledgehammer is currently missing in SC as a melee weapon...

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
just saw this. this and knights of the old republic, were just best RPG's of the time...

it is on steam already
EDIT...went to the Steam page to check it out...wait, it isn't coming out until March 2020? Wake me up then.

In case you are wondering if your system can run it, here are the system specs (why am I concerned?):
System Requirements

• 最低配置:
    • 操作系统: TBC
    • 处理器: TBC
    • 内存: TBC MB RAM
    • 图形: TBC
    • 存储空间: 需要 TBC MB 可用空间
    • 声卡: TBC

GarikDuvall

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 3, 2018
RSI Handle
Garik_Duvall
From the game's website here is lil more info on game/story:

Written by Brian Mitsoda, the creative mind behind the original, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 brings the ambitions of the first to life and sees the return of a few fan favorite characters. Those narrative ambitions are bolstered by Cara Ellison, exploring the effects of the mass embrace on regular Seattleites.

Enter the night as one of several humans inexplicably attacked in a Mass Embrace, suddenly thrown into the dangerous and ruthless vampire politics of Seattle. Tensions between the factions in Seattle are at an all-time high, and this unsanctioned attack throws the status quo into chaos. An inquest is called in order to get to the bottom of the mystery, and you’re the star witness… whether you like it or not..

As one of the few free agents in town, you will choose a side and play an important role in the factional war to control the blood trade. But can your allies answer why you were made, who’s pulling the strings, and who your real enemies are? Or will you be more concerned with what you can do to get ahead among the vampire elite? The choice is yours.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
it's paradox, they have their own store, so there's no way they're going exclusive to epic
they are going to sell the game there, tho
but then, it'll still be on steam and gog

It’s hard to express how much I’m looking forward to a good vampire RPG. Vampyr was fun for what it was, but it lacked much depth.
i couldnt agree more, to both those points lol

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?