If you wanted to know what Metagaming in Eve Online was like....

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
This may will give a good indication. This was 2013 and things have moved on ever since but it gives a view into what Eve had going for it and still does today. And for reference that is The Mittani talking and he was the leader of Goonswarm(a big 'evil' alliance) at the time, may still be, I don''t know.

I hope we get even half the stories like this in SC. Btw the cutting power story DID actually happen. That one is a fact even if it wasn't this particular story.

Last edited:

aLumberingOx

Commander
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
LumberingOx
I wanted to jump into EvE, but being late to the game, I didn't think I had a chance. Now with SC starting from the ground up, I can hopefully experience awesome things like this.

SirDigby

Lieutenant
Feb 11, 2016
RSI Handle
SirDigby
I love the part about the Russians. Reminds me of the line from the Italian Job - "If there's one thing I know it's never mess with mother nature, mother-in-laws or mother-freaking Ukrainians."

It'll be interesting to see if SC develops this kind of meta-game. I think a lot of that will be contingent on whether you'll be able to control areas as an organization, and the mechanics of doing so.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Depends on how much of the game can translate to real monetary value.
We do already have a list of how much real money ships are worth. And because of buying UEC in store you know 1000 cred = $1

Forgot your password?