IFCS 2.0 - Flight Model changes coming in 2.0 - New CIG info post

NeoHelios_SC

Vice Admiral
Apr 18, 2015
RSI Handle
NeoHelios_SC
I wouldn't consider 12 months "soon" Maybe one quarter or one season by my standards, but who knows. Repeat after me: "QUALITY over QUANTITY, Quality over Quantity, quality over quantity, (quality over quantity), (ᑫᵘᵃᶫᶦᵗʸ ᵒᵛᵉʳ ᑫᵘᵃᶰᵗᶦᵗʸ), something something quantity... something something complete!"

Reactions: chrizz

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
I will have to go back and look at the post again. I did read it all and I saw the video, but there was a lot of technical stuff I have to revisit, but, from what I understood... I loved everything.

Now the only three concerns I have...

1.When will we get it?
2. Pls, can I activate cruise mode whenever I want?
3. Since the 350R is going to get an overhaul... what will happen first/how it'll be done? Will they release this new system, then overhaul the 300series, or do the overhaul first, then the new flight system is put on top of that?

Slycer

Space Marshal
Apr 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Slycer42
I didn't read the link yet (just finished the patriots game and need to go to bed) but what did you see that might possibly affect the Avenger? I just upgraded to it and love it...hope not to lose something.
Sorry for the delay. Nothing regarding the Avenger specifically. I'm just curious what it will do to it. I'm pretty happy with the way it flies right now, so I am hoping the changes don't royally screw it up. :)

Forgot your password?