ILW 2953 WB CCU watch

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
On a side note, Storm concept can help you get a discount using store credits. It'll probably be a couple of years and end up being like $5 or $10 discount, so no need to go crazy over it, but just thought I'd mention that.
Looking at the roadmap, There's only one "unannounced" vehicle that the US Vehicle team are shown as currently working on (ISC today stated it was the US team creating it), with work scheduled for completion in early August (Work on that vehicle started at the start of the year), so it may be ready sooner than you anticipated.

The SRV that is available now has a good chance of being released soon, as well, and should give a $10-$25 boost to chains.

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Today's CCU was a disappointment - A more expensive, less usable copy[1] of the Eclipse CCU from a couple of days ago.

[1] The CCU uses the same source ships as the Eclipse did, but is $10 more to purchase ($290, compared to Eclipse CCU at $280). The final ship is also more expensive, closing off possible options to conect to the next link in the chain.

Reactions: vahadar

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Well, the finale CCUs this year are remarkably chainable. Something like Gladius-Nova-Ballista-Vulture-Hurricane-Scorpius-Eclipse-Caterpillar-A2 Hercules would save you $200 from the price of A2 Hercules, which is pretty nice. Though personally I'd probably prefer stopping at Caterpillar with a $125 discount, then grabbing a Caterpillar-Gemini CCU and then Gemini-Crucible and Gemini-Endeavor for some potentially much more potent savings. It's not certain, but Crucible and Endeavor are old concepts that could go up by "a lot" once they start seeing work done.

(Note: I mean, buy as small CCUs as possible, I only wrote stuff like Ballista-Hurricane for brevity, you should actually turn that and other larger gaps into like Ballista-...-Constellation Taurus-Hurricane)

Forgot your password?