I'm a spy.......

Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Valader_Angelus
Where you from stranger? A dirty little river city where the police shoot you when you have your mitts pointed towards the sky.

What drew you to Star Citizen? I'm secretly in love with Chris Roberts.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) I like making people's new shiny ships go POP!

What was the first game you remember playing? Late night sneaky uncle.....with my uncle = /

What other games do you play? Just the tip, ouch ouch you're on my hair and last but not least; if it doesn't fit force it.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
Goons recruited me to infiltrate your ranks, climb the ladder, and disband the corp when everyone is sleeping causing all of the assets to be station locked.......oh wait.....wrong game.

Picard or Kirk? Both alongside a bottle of wild turkey and a feather tickler.

Reactions: WarrenPeace
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Valader_Angelus
In all honesty I am not actually a spy. If CIG ever implemented such a faulty and broken mechanic as the current sovereignty system in EVE I might drink myself to death. Sarcasm is the median I tend to operate on, so as long as you can understand that 98% of everything I say is in jest, we will get along just fine. I'm Happy to be here, and can't wait to explore all of your anus's......I mean....beyond Uranus.

Last edited:
Reactions: Space Monkey

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
if we give our spais lots of responsibilities we will never lack combat opportunities

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
In all honesty I am not actually a spy. If CIG ever implemented such a faulty and broken mechanic as the current sovereignty system in EVE I might drink myself to death. Sarcasm is the median I tend to operate on, so as long as you can understand that 98% of everything I say is in jest, we will get along just fine. I'm Happy to be here, and can't wait to explore all of your anus's......I mean....beyond Uranus.
Oh damn, you got me by 3. Only 95% of what I say is in jest, the rest of the time I am only kidding. :)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! I trust you implicitly, and I'm sure nothing can go wrong by doing so!

Derkerter

Space Marshal
Feb 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Derkerter
If CIG ever implemented such a faulty and broken mechanic as the current sovereignty system in EVE I might drink myself to death.
Eve's sov system is part of the reason I can't fly in half of space :cool:
Welcome to TEST, home of 5600 Auroras! (And eve thought 1000 rifters was cool)

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
I can see past your pretense. :D

Spies from other Orgs are wellcome.
We train them into double spies.

Reactions: TheZekk and Eliyahu
Forgot your password?